Very new and really confused

Rtoodtu

So I really want to like this game, it is exactly what I'm looking for in some ways, but totally off in others (I really don't like the idea of not getting XP for killing mobs).

Anyways I really need someone to clear this up for me. I have a lvl2 character and I have a attribute to use however it is saying I need a relic. What exactly is a relic and how do relics work exactly (will I need a relic for every attribute I want to use)?

It does say I can buy it, is that the only way? I'm very nervous about getting involved with this game, I have no issue paying for a game but I am not looking for a game that wants to nickel and dime me to death.

There are three types of relics

-empowering

-offensive

-defensive

Each type includes a number of relics with different bonuses.

You can use two relics on each of your skill, but those relics have to be from two different types. For example on one skill you can use the combination empowering + offensive or empowering + defensive.

You can buy those relics either with miracle coins in the miracle coin shop, which you have to buy with real money, or you can check out the second hand dealer. At the second hand dealer you can sell items from your bag to other players or you can check the offer from other players, so you could buy relics from there with gold, which can be earned by doing quests etc. .

You can get relics by killing bosses and doing dungeons.

Also don't confuse skill amplifying with skill studying. I've seen at least one guy who mixed them up. To amplify you need the relics Julie described above, and to level up the skill all you need are skill points which you receive every second level-up. To level up the skill click that button with the hat on the right.

wp_ss_20170205_0002.png

You don't need relics when you are just starting. On first island you should just do the quests and use the equipment you get from those. 

Reason for not getting xp from mobs is that this way you can't lvl up chars with bots.

Reason for not getting xp from mobs is that this way you can't lvl up chars with bots.

Not really. It's just different to other games :) and it doesn't have anything to do with leveling chars by "botting".

Not really. It's just different to other games :) and it doesn't have anything to do with leveling chars by "botting".

Oh, I just remember some dev saying like that. :)

Oh, I just remember some dev saying like that. :)

Actually there have been many times when someone complained about warspear not giving xp for killing mobs like in other mmos and the most common answer was that it's just because they are different :D never heard anything about bots specificly but I could have missed it of course

Actually there have been many times when someone complained about warspear not giving xp for killing mobs like in other mmos and the most common answer was that it's just because they are different :D never heard anything about bots specificly but I could have missed it of course

Yeah, I think I saw it just briefly when scrolling through posts. Imo it's better to not get xp tho :good:

Yeah, I think I saw it just briefly when scrolling through posts. Imo it's better to not get xp tho :good:

I also find it better this way. Otherwise people would never finish storyline quests and be able to continue to next maps, neither to do dgs without reputation :/

I also find it better this way. Otherwise people would never finish storyline quests and be able to continue to next maps, neither to do dgs without reputation :/

I mainly like how WS decided to not use the grinding way of exp gain, and is more unique with

the system it has. :)

Haters gonna hate but they dont realise that the ol grind way is boring. :P

I mainly like how WS decided to not use the grinding way of exp gain, and is more unique with

the system it has. :)

Haters gonna hate but they dont realise that the ol grind way is boring. :P

I know right! I love doing all those storyline quests, even a few times on different chars although it is tough and tiring sometimes. It just makes the game what it is :3