DK Guide

TeoVirghi

Hello, i'm quite new to dk playstyle and skill build.

Can you guys suggest some PVE skill builds and what gear should i use? I`m also interested in what expert skills to buy.

Thank you. ;D

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44622-dk-builder-for-newbie/

This is just one topic for new dk players, but I found serveral other topics which suit your question. In future please check out which topics already exist :/

Ty.

I have one more problem.

Are these builds ok? :crazy:

http://ws-db.ru/calculator#13574

http://ws-db.ru/calculator#13576

That's something that someone else has to answer :P

Ty.

I have one more problem.

Are these builds ok? :crazy:

http://ws-db.ru/calculator#13574

http://ws-db.ru/calculator#13576

Magic dk useless,

• 3 weeks later...

Question to Authourity: Any chance to do something abt dks forever disabling tactics?its nt fair to get disabled at a fight forever anyway..thats called dummy fighting

im not against those dk stuns. They can be blocked and parried, but ppl often prefer build life steal and except tanks with shield ppl usually have 0 block or parry chance.

And if u remove them dk would struggle in pvp bcs low dmg, melee class with a single closing skill (threads, 16s cooldown). of cousre they wil still be OP at PvE, but it's ok i think

im not against those dk stuns. They can be blocked and parried, but ppl often prefer build life steal and except tanks with shield ppl usually have 0 block or parry chance.

And if u remove them dk would struggle in pvp bcs low dmg, melee class with a single closing skill (threads, 16s cooldown). of cousre they wil still be OP at PvE, but it's ok i think

Define low damage with ferocity...

mayb to do something abt low dmg dk can remove cd build and get dmg build too. And the way Dk stacks his 2 stun+silence even my 18% parry doesnt block much. Mayb do something abt that silence rather than changing stuns.

I don't think the problem lies in stuns.

The least nerf possible that could be made is that Blow of Silence becomes like Exhalation of Darkness, only for the next one hit, and only for normal attacks, so if it's evaded, there is no chance to get it with the second hit, and/or reduce the buff time, so that l shorter kite/stun time would be enough to avoid getting silenced.

With that, you can keep the full stuns considering low damage and aoe control, but at least give us a chance to counter them.

Secret Reserves however needs a definite and a strong nerf, it shouldn't crit pfff. Stop this dk thing where we get him to 1k hp and then suddenly 6k, it is bs if you ask me.

Question to Authourity: Any chance to do something abt dks forever disabling tactics?its nt fair to get disabled at a fight forever anyway..thats called dummy fighting

Avoid the stun by dodge block parry, and bd has skill to stun 5 secs without recieve any dmg. Use it well

Hello, i'm quite new to dk playstyle and skill build.

Can you guys suggest some PVE skill builds and what gear should i use? I`m also interested in what expert skills to buy.

Thank you. ;D

I've posted my guide since long time ago, as Julie link at this post. I just suggest basic skill DK, because expert skill depends on your purpose. If you play in US Sapphire server you can ask me by private message. Or, post your question at my guide. Gudluck

Avoid the stun by dodge block parry, and bd has skill to stun 5 secs without recieve any dmg. Use it well

My current parry 17.3% ...still rarely blocks dk stuns and cz of silence effect that block doesnt give me enough advantage vs full cd dks :cray: but it works well vs normal dks though :clapping:

Edited by Blazeferno

My current parry 17.3% ...still rarely blocks dk stuns and cz of silence effect that block doesnt give me enough advantage vs full cd dks :cray: but it works well vs normal dks though :clapping:

There's a gap between the dk skills. Yes, its annoying to be a dummy and only waiting until the pvp is over. But now I can fight continously stun dk eventhough there is no cd reduction in my gears. "Avoid" the hit and use normal dmg when stunned by blow of silence. I'm sure you will find the key soon. Something made ws imbalance is "ferocity", high dmg bd with fero and high lifesteal could be easy to kill a dk.

i didn't knew silence blow was not lost if parried... ok that is OP, especially looking at the stun duration

All have their weakness..

There's a gap between the dk skills. Yes, its annoying to be a dummy and only waiting until the pvp is over. But now I can fight continously stun dk eventhough there is no cd reduction in my gears. "Avoid" the hit and use normal dmg when stunned by blow of silence. I'm sure you will find the key soon. Something made ws imbalance is "ferocity", high dmg bd with fero and high lifesteal could be easy to kill a dk.

ty for ur feedback bro :blush: