Annoying BUg!!!! Really annoying and its freaking me out!!

weezer

Dear GM, have you notice that in this new version, players playing with symbian phones like nokia facing game crash while crossing screen borders and some of moobs like boars,spiders etc sounds  not coming when it attcks on you. I am really tired and annoyed after this same problem occuring playing. It was'nt there in previous version such kind of bug. It is making game boring for me now;getting game crush in each crossing.I cant run when enemy attcks nor can go fast during war or pvp.This really need to fix. I humble request you to please fix this bug.

Dear GM, have you notice that in this new version, players playing with symbian phones like nokia facing game crash while crossing screen borders and some of moobs like boars,spiders etc sounds  not coming when it attcks on you. I am really tired and annoyed after this same problem occuring playing. It was'nt there in previous version such kind of bug. It is making game boring for me now;getting game crush in each crossing.I cant run when enemy attcks nor can go fast during war or pvp.This really need to fix. I humble request you to please fix this bug.

Yup so bad. Im using symbian .maybe they fix it after next update lol

• Developer

That's a RAM error.

The best solution as for now is to turn of the sound and move game to the phone storage.

Its worth turning off the sounds to enjoy this amazing game guys :friends: besides itl save ur bat so u cn play longer haha.have fun playing ;)

I am on symbian too,querty kpad is best for game.my game often works smoothly in andriod. But andriod keypads (touch screens) are confusing and helpless sometimes i die cos of it during lab farm.Though the speed of game is faster on my andriod. Hope game works as you said it works when sound is off mode. Thanks alot. :)