Spyrogue

Hello all! :)

This is my first time join to contest :blush:

I can't make costume, but I will try :D

I speak Indonesian, sorry if my English bad :D, I use google translate :D

6PhFLjb.jpgfwB9hTT.jpg

http://imgur.com/mp6PDrQ

-Dark Demon Warrior :diablo:

Volcano has ended, but there are materials hidden behind. These materials to make these costume. This costume has a very strong power of darkness. Hard to find this materials. What materials to make this costume?

1.Iron with Dark Power

This iron can be found for the strong people. This iron have power of darkness. Iron can be found in Dark Cave. Inside the cave, guard and power of darkness here. Hard to past the guards, once past the guards, you'll find a boss with power of darkness very stong and if boss die, you get drop Iron With Dark Power from the boss.:diablo:

2.Volcano Lava

This lava, not a ordinary lava. This lava has very strong Fire Power. This lava released by Volcano every hundred years. only the lucky people who get this lava with fire power.:diablo:

After getting the materials, that you can make a costume Dark Demon Warrior :diablo:. The costume has the power of darkness and the power of fire very very strong. :diablo:

Thanks you for reading :D. This is my first time join to contest :D and i can't make story, so i just made my best :blush:

:diablo: :diablo:

Edited by Spyrogue

The size acceptable?

Yep, it is. :)

Front view is enough?

Yes, it's enough. But you may also make the back of the costume if you'd like to add some peculiar details to it.