WARRIOR OF THE DEEP

Zerachy

Hello people  :blush: 

This is my costume  ^_^

First I want to apologize for the errors, I speak Spanish and I had to use google translator.  :snorlax:

And thanks for looking 

Long ago, in the depths of ayvondil, a red minotaur appeared with a surprising power, :diablo:

several warriors tried to face it alone, but all failed in their attempt, :cray: 

until one day a group of warriors ready to defeat him joined forces (elves clear xD ) :good:

After several hours of combat managed to finally defeat that monster, :shok:

it had left a reddish skin, but the enemy alliance attacked before they could be made of this skin, and a rogue cowards managed to snatch their items, :angry:

days after this feat, a Suit made with the skin of that minotaur, <_<

combined with wyvers leather cut with the best splinters, resistant leather finish on the wrists, tinted copper plates protecting the legs, made of this a light and comfortable suit with the appearance of that fearsome minotaur From the depths, :wub:

its price was unbelievably high because it was unique, :(

but there were rumors that the minotaur had left offspring, which meant a greater trade in these costumes. :o

post-66176-0-27955000-1486232132.png

Edited by Zerachy

The size is wrong (height should be 34-45 pixels, width — no more than 24). Please, modify your image, so that it would meet the requirements.