[2017.01.31] Best Costume Contest 2017

Nightgale

Psst, guys! It's time to vote for the best artwork on our Facebook page! Don't miss the chance, cause the winners will be announced already next week!

Thanks! I don't know why but seeing them all side by side is so satisfying to me. :D

Thanks! I don't know why but seeing them all side by side is so satisfying to me. :D

It's looks like choosing characters from fighting video game :D

There always that one character who have unlimited combo

*wuush

sfx: flying joystick

*craaack

sfx: joystick landed in the floor

It seems that my gamer profile has been blocked and I can't even recover because I don't recognize most of the pictires there, obviously because most of them are warspear chars. I wonder why someone would report my profile in the week of votes on Facebook after 1 year+ active.

It seems that my gamer profile has been blocked and I can't even recover because I don't recognize most of the pictires there, obviously because most of them are warspear chars. I wonder why someone would report my profile in the week of votes on Facebook after 1 year+ active.

That's really stupid. But whoever it was, he/she didn't think about you still being able to participate and that's what counts. You still can participate and if you win, it would be even more glamerous :D

Still fingers crossed that you will be able to recover it *crossed fingers*

Edited by Julie

It's pretty easy to recover it if you have got an Active Email set as Login

Just send a restore message to your email, log the email account and click the link received via mail.

That's really stupid. But whoever it was, he/she didn't think about you still being able to participate and that's what counts. You still can participate and if you win, it would be even more glamerous :D

Still fingers crossed that you will be able to recover it *crossed fingers*

haters haters haters, I will summon my furious octopus to give them a lesson. :D

It's pretty easy to recover it if you have got an Active Email set as Login

Just send a restore message to your email, log the email account and click the link received via mail.

I'll try this, thank you dear :)

To GM's or Administrators:

Please reply.

Is this costume contest is the same with the costume contest the past few years? 2nd and 3rd placers are many? I mean are 2nd and 3rd winners are not just one? Example ten 2nd placers. Hope you'll reply. Thanks

To GM's or Administrators:

Please reply.

Is this costume contest is the same with the costume contest the past few years? 2nd and 3rd placers are many? I mean are 2nd and 3rd winners are not just one? Example ten 2nd placers. Hope you'll reply. Thanks

No, only one second and only one third places.

When will the results come??

Today. Have some patience, please. :)