[2017.01.31] Best Costume Contest 2017

Nightgale

Unfortunately, it's not so simple to add a boss to the game. It’s needed not only to draw it but also to make skills, mechanics and other things.

But costume is quite easy to draw, so it’s much easier to add it to the game. And we guarantee, that the winning costume will be in the closest spring event :)

Does that mean it's gonna be in every spring event or only a 2017 exclusive?

Do character sprites support alpha? So like can parts of the costume be transparent or invisible as well as making the character underneath invisible too?

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Do character sprites support alpha? So like can parts of the costume be transparent or invisible as well as making the character underneath invisible too?

No, costumes can't have something like that.

May I draw a Donald Trump costume?

I am being serious

We'd really prefer if you didn't involve politics in the game. Otherwise, someone later may insist on adding the Trump's Opponent costume to the game and so on. :)

what about hairstyle? can it use hero´s own hairstyle which can be changed as with any normal suit on game?

Sure. The costume may cover the char's head or it may not, it depends on your idea.

We'd really prefer if you didn't involve politics in the game. Otherwise, someone later may insist on adding the Trump's Opponent costume to the game and so on. :)

Hm...ok:) Although a good Donald Trump costume would be the most awesome thing ever :blush:

os Brasileiros podem participar?

Yes, welcome! :) Please, when you will post your work, try to describe your costume in English. It's enough to use Google Translator. Thank you!

Err.. will this do?

Q9Qg0BE.png

Ehe, just kidding.

SIze exceeded, and first of all..

"Copyright Infringement" *laughs*

I'll probably join.

Most will hate me. *grins*

Apologies. *bows head*

Hahaha Overlord Anime

I just want him to win the most incredible drawing, imagine that the winner will be like a free spring suit, and not like last year's ugly no offense Princes hahahaha :3 I love Contest :3

By: Google Traslate :3

É preciso contar a história do trage?

Is it necessary to tell the story of the costume?

Actually no. But if you want to do so like everyone else did, go ahead :) But it shouldn't be necessary.

Sooo... i post here at this section my drawing? + a description of it and then that's all?

Yes! But please remember to create your own topic to post it and don't post it in this topic.

O trage pode ser baseado ( não copia) em alguma criatura ou animal ou pessoa que já existe? Ou deve ser totalmente novo?

Can clothing be based (not copy) on any creature or animal or person that already exists? Or should it be brand new?

I still don't know how to do it :( ... i know i'm noob but i will need more details how and where to post it.

I'm using UC Browser and i'm on phone.

O trage pode ser baseado ( não copia) em alguma criatura ou animal ou pessoa que já existe? Ou deve ser totalmente novo?

Can clothing be based (not copy) on any creature or animal or person that already exists? Or should it be brand new?

Vamos olhar por esse ponto, quase tudo o que existe no jogo é inspirado no mundo real, a não ser pelas criaturas mágicas, que também já existiam antes de serem introduzidas no jogo. É claro que sim, desde que não seja a cópia de um super-herói ou uma personalidade real, como o uso de temas políticos e assim por diante..

É preciso contar a história do trage?

Is it necessary to tell the story of the costume?

In the topic you should describe the costume: How does it look like? What material is used make it? What elements does it consist of?

Isso é com o que você deve se preocupar. Não deixe de fazer esta breve descrição.

Sooo... i post here at this section my drawing? + a description of it and then that's all?

Please, create your topic here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/forum/174-best-costume-contest-2017/