@kuzz:great kuzz why u del my topic about update?

alonso14

Question

did i say anything against rule of forum?

did i abuse anyone?

did i spam?

dont have i a right to contact you about future update?

dont have i got the right to know about future of game before investing?

if u say "yes" to anyone of the 5 questions then u are justified in del my topic..but since i did nothing wrong and only said on behalf of 99.99% of gamers... why was that topic deleted where i simplely asked how much time more needed for update?

guess you russians are still communist living in a world of your own thought, doing what you want , n ignoring the consumers demand..

why you ignore the gamers? all the gamers want to know about update time

instead of replying to topic n keeping us in good sprits you deleted the topic...as i said in that topic...failing to reply would go aganist ur reputation but i guess you got no rep to work with...

thanks kuzz..i wrote this topic for you as i cant pm u....u can delete it after reading it...thanks...just letting you know WHATS RIGHT :)

living in a world of your fantasy will only result in disappointment when you realize whats the real world

9 answers to this question

• Developer

That wasn't Kuz, that's me.

We are working. Yes, we do. On update 3.0, that's right. But we couldn't tell anything exact about release time, I guess, there will be some announcements like those "Under development" ones.

Simply we don't want to release raw version but we want to add new features and test it. That takes time.

Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for patience.

guess you russians are still communist living in a world of your own thought, doing what you want , n ignoring the consumers demand..

VODKA BORSHCH BABUSHKA MATRESHKA

That's pretty racist, tho.

sorry dude if u think i was harsh but i guess that was the only way to get my reply :(

Simply we don't want to release raw version but we want to add new features and test it. That takes time.

Do you mean that you are including other features besides new faction, new islands and new weapons?

Please kindly just say yes or no :)

hi and i just want to ask one more question:why do you block ur pm? maybe we want to ask u something.thats not fair.blocking ur pm means that u are above us .we pay u so could u just listen and be more close to the players? yall see that if u behave like that we wont put mc anymore. its just a tip .thnx

If we still have your attention SNORLAX ( love the name by the way.. gotta catch em all mate hehehe )....

Its good to see you guys making some effort to answer your consumers:

We are working. Yes, we do. On update 3.0, that's right. But we couldn't tell anything exact about release time

But please answer these few Q's:

1. Is Aigrind intending to reduce the fail rate on the amplification system? Us the consumers ( and im sure 100% ) must all agree by now  that we have spent too much time and money on failed amps.

2. A slight increase in boss item drops? Is that possible? I personally spent 14hrs on a farm straight with no item drop. We the consumers must have a partially decent alternative to earn G that does not always involve the purchase of mcoin. Sure we do at least get the drops, but an increase is needed for some bosses.

3. Update question ( of course lol ) .... Has the Aigrind team worked out how the four faction meet? Like how MC and FB meet ( if they even do ). I dont know if the answer to this question is hiding in this forum somewhere.. if it is, sorry.. i havnt found it yet or just simply missed it.

thanks for your time if you have even read this, but a reply would be needed. lolz.

Please respond to your consumers. Im sure you guys have a position that fulfills this ( Maybe thats you snorlax? ). thnx.

guys as you may already seen most devs just ignore ur post........ as you may expect .....drop  rate went down and amp too.......so just face it....leave the game or just play with +0 items...................

by the way blueborn nice question can mc and elf excxhange?/??????? can they???                    No

a lab bow on mc side is sold for 4 signs while on  elf ppl are fighting to get it........

by the way blueborn nice question can mc and elf excxhange?/??????? can they???                    No

a lab bow on mc side is sold for 4 signs while on  elf ppl are fighting to get it........

Well they either intend to or should. im sick of getting mc drops  :bad:

ps. man i havnt been on forum for ages  ;D