Guild

Najwan Syafiq

You'll need to get invited by a member to join a guild. Alternatively, you can create your own guild.

Arena is entered via the menu. Press on menu, then arena, and choose the arena type. If you're a party leader you will register your whole party to the arena queue as a team, if it's of adequate size of course.

Creating a guild is quite hard. But not as it's a problem of being alone, but more keeping your will to carry on what you started. Being a guild leader is not an easy task, and for sure, you must have resources for it. It gives notoriety, maybe you are even well looked by players, if your guild tries a hard thing such as Competing in a Guild Tournament

Since I have experience in guild leading, I might say that's a bit stressful if you have few time at your service... I lacked of resources as well, so i decided to give the leadership to my friend.

My advice for you is to analyze all pros and cons of it. It might be plaesant, but you must try it on your own.

I wish you luck if you ever want to create a new guild :good:

Is it hard to level guild alone? How far I can get it myself?

LvL 2 u can do alone: if ur patient u can do enough GP alone, just bring ur secondary chars in, and as for gold u need 80k and 60 signs

After u need:

-People to make GP

-A LOOOOT of money and signs

Usually good guilds are builded by several active players. It's impossible to do enough GP alone, and most of the time u need help to gather gold, or u need to be biggest mcoiner in the game (Hassn for AoA for instance)

I'll try to find the link about guild lvl up requirements. I found somewhere all the informations about money, signs and GP needed.

http://warspear-online.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2968

there u got some info

U see the amount of gold and signs needed is quite huge, as well as the amount of guild points required.

Very rich players can manage to get money and signs solo, but i don't think anybody did so in high lvl guild bcs if u sum up everything the whole costs smth like 10millions+about same to buy signs. Even if u are one of the rare ones with like 5million gold in ur bag that would be hardly affordable for u.