My Suggestions!!

fireelement

These are my suggestion:

- First, the "USE" and the "MENU" button are too large... It's uncomfortable for some phone device...(I use Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic - s60v5).

- Second, hard communication... It will be great if there are some ways of communication such as friendlist or mailbox...

-Third, hard farming (in Godgorrat)... Red Bears are now "priceless" (__ ____!)

i agree hard comunication and the imput method for touch phones are so slow. Im using nokia 5233 s60v5 it was better if i could use my smartphone qwerty its much more fast to write

I agree it's gotten slower, but it wasn't slow until this new version. I think the sound is slowing down the virtual keyboard . There is a sound for each letter you press. Developers, maybe you should just remove the sound for the keyboard or set an option to turn it off.

And you're right about the buttons being to large. There is almost no space to tap when you head from a higher map section to a lover one cause the buttons take all the space in portrait mode, so it's more difficult to pass map crossings. The old smaller size would be better.