How to be pro? :[

Urscrewed

pro is only for thoose who plays game from 0 to lvl max cap doing  all quests and haves more than 2 chars.. Doesn't matter if u pay to win or farm to OP.. And sure if u ask him about a quest he will answer how to, we're to! 

Op= high amped, high skilled, imbalance classes/skills, etc.

Pro= get money from game

so the only pro in this game are either scammer, account seller or gold seller :dirol:

this event I got over 4m gold just from drops of dgs, what im saying u need to be bit greedy seller, but also get friends and good teams for dgs, I got full ice set during event, 20+ armors 10+ relics 7 belts, keep trying, not pay2win its play2win :)

Op= high amped, high skilled, imbalance classes/skills, etc.

Pro= get money from game

so the only pro in this game are either scammer, account seller or gold seller :dirol:

I guess it was Ironic. But if it was not, you have a weird view of "pro" and "op" :unknw:

this event I got over 4m gold just from drops of dgs, what im saying u need to be bit greedy seller, but also get friends and good teams for dgs, I got full ice set during event, 20+ armors 10+ relics 7 belts, keep trying, not pay2win its play2win :)

Oh, thats where my drops went lol. :D I didn't get a single equipment item.

i got 2 relics and a piece of armour, but at least the two relics were great ounishing relics. :D, and as far as rangers go, getting invited to a dungeon was extremely hard XD