Where can I get Dragonslayer's Cloak

nick0515

Can anyone tell me where to get the Drangonslayer's Cloak (see attached picture)? I've seen it in the Warspear Knowledge Base but not in game.

Is there a quest for it? Is it a boss drop?

EDIT: Also, if anyone could could post a picture of what the cloak looks like in game please do!

Capture.PNG

Edited by nick0515

The only stuff I've heard about it is that it used to be one of the best cloaks in-game.

By now there should be just as good variants of capes.

There's no chance you can obtain it by now, the bosses that dropped it

are non-existant.

Edited by Raezer

It used to drop from the red and blue boss, one them of was named Reyn, second I forgot. It dropped 1 or 2 cloaks to a party each kill. They were located in current location of Irsenholt Hydra. They used to have 1 000 000 hp(not sure) and one of them was friendly to Legion and one to Firstborn. They were really hard to kill since 1 000 000 used to be a lot for the equipment at that times(*cough* bds soloing 1 mil bosses *cough*) and enemy faction players were allways there to ruin your day. :D Ill check my old character for the cloak :)

16326450_1566438916707577_760472745_o.png

Edited by Mercurry

Can anyone tell me where to get the Drangonslayer's Cloak (see attached picture)? I've seen it in the Warspear Knowledge Base but not in game.

Is there a quest for it? Is it a boss drop?

EDIT: Also, if anyone could could post a picture of what the cloak looks like in game please do!

Here, it looks amazing. Sadly the stats are kind of outdated and I dont play at US anymore :D

16325365_1566451696706299_949714309_o.png

Thanks for replies and pictures. I guess I'll never own it then. It looks very cool. I like cool looking items.

Thanks again :)

Yeah, its a rare thing now. Also, if you just wanna look cool and take stroll, there's a lvl13 alternative.

It's not yellow and red but white and red and it's called Emperor Unliws Cloak. Or something like that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its a rare thing now. Also, if you just wanna look cool and take stroll, there's a lvl13 alternative.

It's not yellow and red but white and red and it's called Emperor Unliws Cloak. Or something like that. :)

Thanks. I have that cloak already :) but was hoping for a better level 18 version. Oh well.

• 4 months later...