Unity Signs INFO?

Jon Marc Torred

Hello there! :friends:

Well, there are actually several ways to get them

Hunts: many bosses and Mini bosses, thanks to the new update, Might have the chance to drop these signs. Mini bosses in the 3rd city of Ayvondil, for example, have got a small possibility to drop these Signs. You will recognize such bosses thanks to the Red Crown they have on their Health, on the top right of the screen. Raid bosses have got a drop chance as well!

Dungeons: Yes, even dungeons might have the possibility to drop Unity Signs. If I am correct ( and I hope I am :D ), kronus dungeon and many other more might reward you with these special items. ( with a little bit of luck of course! ;) )

Dealers: Don't forget to check this quite often. There might always be the chance to find some signs for sale!

Trade Chat: Keep an eye also to this chat. Someone who maybe does not need such items, might gladly sell these signs to you, "Once they hear the gold Jingling in your Purse" ;)

Miracle Shop: The easiest way to get them. In this shop you can buy as many Unity Signs as you want! In order To find them, you can simply go to the Miracle shop and tap the "Popular" section. Otherwise, you might always go in the Miracle Shop and tap "Facilities". You will notice a little menu with many items for sale, but you have to tap to "Unity Signs". A menu then will be opened and will show you the ammount of Unity Signs available!

I hope I have been useful. For any other doubt, just write :):good:

Edited by Higgings

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I haven't created this topic in English, but you may also get information here if you're interested in up your guild level/skills in future http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/56334-guia-de-guildas/ :)