Some classes are really overupgraded

Fortuno

In this mmorpg you have 12different classes to play with. Each has it's own advantages and disatvantages,therefore making a balance. However that might not be the case nowadays. Some classes have serious edge over other classes. For instance warlock-if a player masters all the stuns,it's pretty much untouchable. I wouldn't say the same to it's enemy counterpart mage. It has a poor variety of stuns,with the exception of "Shattered stone"(chance to stun) and a combination of "Blazing ground" and "Fireball"(chance to cause fear). And the latest stun resist expert skill still seems to be effectively useless as warlock might probably utilize "Stone skin" during that time.

I certainly hope the next update will not give yet another stun skill for warlock.

Mage AoE damage

Warlock AoE stun

It's PvP-PvE game, if there are Warspear PvP server then this case is imbalance like what you said

Edited by Jzargo Archmage

Mage AoE damage

Warlock AoE stun

It's PvP-PvE game, if there are Warspear PvP server then this case is imbalance like what you said

Good enough but at the same time it's also a "War of the spear". So perhaps mages are the weakest link in this scenario? I could be wrong.

In 1v1 maybe, but at least in war MCs are crying cuz mages' AoE

Haha,aye they are. And their tears are delicious

i think it's pretty balanced.

Warlock are indeed made to be the strongest pvp char. at least 1v1. but they suck in all other ways.

Mage are good for dg and war, but weak and bad at pvp (i didn't say arena 3v3 or 5v5)

And the fact that there are OP mages just comes from the fun u have with mages. In US Saphirre there is several mages with full arena rewards and +9/+10 staff (Skynete, Kesler, Airzone,...)

but if any other class as same equip they usually lose in pvp.

i agree with asisfsy: really great balance atm:

Pala is very fun bcs good mix tank heal and OP dmg for 10s. But hard to get good mix, has to sacrifiate to get magic,...

DK OP defences and stun, but soo long to play bcs low dmg

Mage OP AoE and fun, but weak and bad pvp

Lock OP stun (especially with the available skill colldown today and new skills) but bad except in pvp

etc.

Except perhaps a little for BD, game is well balanced

and i think BD is ok like this, bcs even if strong, it is quite "standard". Nothing really special, so it's nice it is good char.

Barb and mage used to be bad, but i think new resist skill was just exactly wat was needed to rebalance them

i think it's pretty balanced.

Warlock are indeed made to be the strongest pvp char. at least 1v1. but they suck in all other ways.

Mage are good for dg and war, but weak and bad at pvp (i didn't say arena 3v3 or 5v5)

And the fact that there are OP mages just comes from the fun u have with mages. In US Saphirre there is several mages with full arena rewards and +9/+10 staff (Skynete, """Kesler, Airzone""",...)

I'm not sure warlock "sucks" at everything else. Experienced lock can take on 2opponents simultaneously. For example Lyzois on Eu-emerald. He literally used to go 2v1 in 2x2matches. He takes character to a party if player agrees to leave it afk for a long time (with a lot of tickets ofc). And he won a lot of times that way too. I'm astonished

Speaking of Bladedancers,they really have to be easiest characters to beat when it comes to hit&run tactic. They don't really have any skill to pull player close (like dk) or charge (like barb). All they have is this "Rush". Which can still be easily stopped by some characters. If a bd let's say chases druid or shaman,it's pretty much a dead meat.

And yes everybody complains about bds. And nobody complains about warlocks.

Good enough but at the same time it's also a "War of the spear". So perhaps mages are the weakest link in this scenario? I could be wrong.

How about druids mate? 4 stuns and 4 heals? How about palas? 1k hit/banner? Aoe stun&dmg? Cry more  :clapping:

How about druids mate? 4 stuns and 4 heals? How about palas? 1k hit/banner? Aoe stun&dmg? Cry more  :clapping:

Banner is OP, pala is not.

to go 1K banner pala has to go full magic and banner skill. Thus when u used banner what u got? a character with less dmg than healers, and less heal.

Pala is special character, not OP.

As for druid, they only got 3 stun: entangling roots, song and power of water+lightning combo. U can still use skills when poisonning roots. it's quite like earthquake.

Moreover u only got 70% chances of success with song 4/4, and to up power of water is useless.

Now for heal: link is very good i agree. but healing banner is useless at 1/4. i don't know about invigorating stream but apparently it heals very few hp at 1/4.

So what: u want OP heal u go 4/4 healing barrier and the rest as u want in link and stream. then u have one of the class with fewest dmg in the game, with few stun.

if u want OP stun u go 4/4 song and power of water. OK u still have link 1/4 it's good (at least for u, to heal tank it's not that much efficient) but u don't have that much heal anyway. a necro can easily have at least same efficiency for stun, with same efficiency in healing (especially with some cooldown).

So what? u go some mix with 3/4 song 3/4 link and 3/4 stream or barrier (by the way just a tip: i don't think it's good to make barrier 3/4. make it 4/4 or leave it 0/4)

then u got good built, heal is very good but compare to shaman with healing totem. shaman heal a little less but AoE heal. and then u got songVSfiretotem. balanced i think

Druid is good but i don't think it is OP.

I know i play druid, so ur gonna say "blablabla just defending his main character"

Druid is potentially the best healer in WS. OK. but u can't build stun and heal at max and dmg is the lowest of WS

Bro warlocks are not that good I never died 1v1 to a warlock even 2v1 (ranger) just burst them down as fast as possible or keep sustaining as a healer they shouldnt be able to kill u if u have full arena set

• 1 month later...

Bro warlocks are not that good I never died 1v1 to a warlock even 2v1 (ranger) just burst them down as fast as possible or keep sustaining as a healer they shouldnt be able to kill u if u have full arena set

Then you've never fought a decent lock.

I'm not sure warlock "sucks" at everything else. Experienced lock can take on 2opponents simultaneously. For example Lyzois on Eu-emerald. He literally used to go 2v1 in 2x2matches. He takes character to a party if player agrees to leave it afk for a long time (with a lot of tickets ofc). And he won a lot of times that way too. I'm astonished

Hail almighty lyz!

I assume he got matched up with some drunk players. Even with high cd you can't stun 2 people

so much that they don't even touch you. Or ofc, low amps.

Speaking of Bladedancers,they really have to be easiest characters to beat when it comes to hit&run tactic. They don't really have any skill to pull player close (like dk) or charge (like barb). All they have is this "Rush". Which can still be easily stopped by some characters. If a bd let's say chases druid or shaman,it's pretty much a dead meat.

people got bored of complaining about warlocks ;D ;D

Rush is re-charged fairly fast, you'd have to have very high cd in order to keep stopping it.

Sometimes even getting stopped while rushing, gets the opponent stunned. So nah,

running won't help all that much vs bd. Except for low lvl fights.

• 1 month later...