Zeinaa,a disgrace

Haze

I am not a whiner,never was but this has been our 4th or 5th day trying to farm at boss 3 astral on mc side. Then there is Zeinaa,a shaman who camps there to log in and just low heal n kill us every single day just because he wants to own boss. EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL THE TIME. Whats up with that?? Not only my party but also other 4 to 5 other parties who had gone through the same thing. I DONT KNOW WHAT SUPPORT CAN DO ABOUT THIS BUT IM TIRED OF THIS. I will add screenshot soon enough. So beware US sapphire mcs if u want to farm there. Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion guys.basicly tried all suggested bt then he(or a she?) revives with mcoins too lol n continues to disturb til we either log off or die. Troubled childhood perhaps?  :facepalm: hope he gets bored soon o smting

Two to Three party can kill one eye

(talented or fast lerner players)  Application: kegogi (ladydruids),crismo

(pliskin) tactics,  Party roles:

1st PARTY: hit boss then take the boss in

main spot.  2nd PARTY:  take two mobs ( also

known as boss guards) those mobs are

range attack so meaning need to take

them of shaman heal type dont need to

to kill the mobs just endure thier damge

and attack one eye,  3RD PARTy: they have a easy role all

they need to do is kill the lower mobs.

After they kill that they have alot of free

time to wait until those mobs respawn

agen, so that free time up to them if they

want to attck one eye or watch,  Note: its not to requred all your

equipment is dark resis.

just like shamans thattheir role only is

to support the tank.  Fyi: this the first experiment that 85%

chances,if we meet this kind of farm

routine every day we can beat russian

server.  Plyers that knowthis kind oftactics:

1.bongxbo(2nd hand).

2.kegogi.

3.eriii.

4.sneakyme.

5.zeinaa(sanbanyo).  6.warboy.

7.mohawkz.

8.cobrax(shaman).

10.chrismo.

11.roula.  Sory for those who i forgot thier name.  "evry angel is unique you cant do it

alone,but you can do it effectively with

team" by.charlie's angel.

Sanbanyo play zeina char.

Will attach screenshots now.this is our 6th day approaching this boss n yet zeinna still kill n disturb people farm. Now what can u do gm/moderators/support to handle the situation? Seriously almost a week and people dont get to farm here?

16967_.jpg

16968_.jpg

16969_.jpg

16971_.jpg

Well what can support actually do to handle the situation?  :unknw: perhaps ban this char named zeinnaa permanent or temporary or strip it off its gears?? Just so he could learn his lesson. It is not only my party but also all other tens of parties she had killed.

n desy patah is right,he is sanbanyo who had been banned long ago n back to wreak havoc here at boss 3. He admitted he was and said he is capable of doing many bad things. I shudve screen shot that one bt too bad I dint get to =_=

I do hope support may handle the situation because it is disturbing the peace n fun of alot of players now. Thanks

Well what can support actually do to handle the situation?  :unknw: perhaps ban this char named zeinnaa permanent or temporary or strip it off its gears?? Just so he could learn his lesson. It is not only my party but also all other tens of parties she had killed.

n desy patah is right,he is sanbanyo who had been banned long ago n back to wreak havoc here at boss 3. He admitted he was and said he is capable of doing many bad things. I shudve screen shot that one bt too bad I dint get to =_=

I do hope support may handle the situation because it is disturbing the peace n fun of alot of players now. Thanks

I knew that sanbanyo didn't left  :(

!ohhh grrrrr wtf? bring my shammy keizsha there next time ]:> i can mcoin kill that noob. i never mind killng noobs with mcoins. lets see how much mcoin he has if he can survive more than 20 mcoin suicide. this kind of people are who i love to kill. btw, i heard zeinaa is the scammer "sanbanyo" who is permanently banned for scamming people in-game    :diablo:

hahaha go on zennia...she/he/it/etc ;D is helping us,the elfs  :blush: :rofl:

i vote for zennia :rofl:

@haze i know it suks but you cant do anything bro...thats the game...GM cant punish him/her/it...they only care to punish ppl who hack mcoins! but that too randomly and stupidly..these kind of ppl keep bumping all the time...i remember ohara did this to everyone on elven side...theres no solution(that u gonna find on forum)

Disturbing such peace of fellow players who wish to farm there n kill em so *sanbanyo* can own the boss is not enough to take any actions? Its been a week of going back n forth to see zeinnaa kill evryone there well that is just STUPID. A god of warspear is he? =_= if u ask me thats just ridiculous.its almost letting off his anger on all towards the ban of his char for his sins. Nvm then,ima dry this bastard's mc myself. God bless

Disturbing such peace of fellow players who wish to farm there n kill em so *sanbanyo* can own the boss is not enough to take any actions? Its been a week of going back n forth to see zeinnaa kill evryone there well that is just STUPID. A god of warspear is he? =_= if u ask me thats just ridiculous.its almost letting off his anger on all towards the ban of his char for his sins. Nvm then,ima dry this bastard's mc myself. God bless

My sis saw zeinaa at town 4. U can farm bos 3 before his back hehehe