Yours sincerely Administrator

Danfake

Hello Honorable Administrators, I come here to make some complaints about several things that happen on the BR-Tournaline server, I know there is a support section but it takes a long time to respond.

1 - First it is impossible to farm in boss t3 t4, there is DK that only because it gives him the chance to reset the boss only because they have the abilities to reset, Homs is a very unpleasant DK is passed reset all the boss, only by That has amplified +9 +10, I do not ask that baner for their account I just want to be told that it does not act more that is hateful, Warspear is a good game only that a lot of players are bad player is ruining the game, by rule of player The boss stays farm who arrives first, but Homs does not respect that, he is very conceited, presumed, etc. I urge you to solve or agan something please we just want to play quietly but because of Homs there are many fights. Death knight Homs reset boss t3 t4

2 - Second there is little boss so that a level 27 28 can farm.

I say goodbye and I hope that something of the player Homs will thank you very much ;(

Are you kidding me? How are you going to expect the devs and admins to address your minor problem if you spam incromprehensible gibberrish 3 times? Do you realize that sending more requests and opening more topics is nothing but timeconsuming, and that people like you are the reason support needs multiple days or even weeks to properly process?

I wonder how you even got verified

To address your issue, i do think that malevolent players are kind of an problem. But how do you want to stop them? You (seemed to) say that its innappropiate to punish them by, e.g. banning. The nearest option for devs to act would be to decrease levelcap for drops, but that would be negative as well.(Sorry if i missunderstood.)

So as long as you dont have any idea on how to solve it, i don't see how your topic is relevant for the support section of the WS Forums.

Hello Honorable Administrators, I come here to make some complaints about several things that happen on the BR-Tournaline server, I know there is a support section but it takes a long time to respond.

1 - First it is impossible to farm in boss t3 t4, there is DK that only because it gives him the chance to reset the boss only because they have the abilities to reset, Homs is a very unpleasant DK is passed reset all the boss, only by That has amplified +9 +10, I do not ask that baner for their account I just want to be told that it does not act more that is hateful, Warspear is a good game only that a lot of players are bad player is ruining the game, by rule of player The boss stays farm who arrives first, but Homs does not respect that, he is very conceited, presumed, etc. I urge you to solve or agan something please we just want to play quietly but because of Homs there are many fights. Death knight Homs reset boss t3 t4

2 - Second there is little boss so that a level 27 28 can farm.

I say goodbye and I hope that something of the player Homs will thank you very much ;(

Change Server. Problem sorted. What do you expect them to do, exactly? :unknw: