Stuff after Ayvondil [discussion]

Kaleidoscope

Heya! Wanted to post this for a while now so here it is;

what are you guys expecting after Ayvondil is fully accessible, or comleted?

I was expecting to see those guild castles open up, but seeing

that the latest two expansions didn't get their own castle, it might

be delayed. Like the 3x3 has been in development for a while now.

It's also possible that restoring Ayvondil is the completition of your

whole journey as in main quests. :P

Anyways, I personaly would want a Swamps expansion. :D A dream of

a lot of players, yes. But I guess it wouldn't make sense story-wise,

so there won't be anything like that, most likely. Maaaaaaybe if there

was a tunnel discovered and you could explore the inside of the sunken

ruins, or something like that, that would work, mhm yes.

So, what are you guys expecting? :) Hope to whip up some discussions

since the forum isn't that active as of lately. :/

I also hope there is no official information released about what's gonna be

next :D do correct me if there is, since there would be no point in this thread.

Edited by Raezer

If there will ever be a new island, I hope it'll be more like Irselnort than Ayvondil. Ayvondil feels like it's designed for a single player RPG, whereas Irselnort is clearly built around the war between the factions. War maps please!

I keep saying this everywhere, but it would be cool to visit Norlant before it turned into a marsh. Time traveling too, please!

If there will ever be a new island, I hope it'll be more like Irselnort than Ayvondil. Ayvondil feels like it's designed for a single player RPG, whereas Irselnort is clearly built around the war between the factions. War maps please!

I keep saying this everywhere, but it would be cool to visit Norlant before it turned into a marsh. Time traveling too, please!

Yeeah, if there would be atleast ancient gears, and relics to be collected from it's past times.

It would be even cooler if items had a description, and like in Dark Souls you could collect lore

piece by piece from them.

I'd also love to have an expansion of the Swamps (favourite map since forever :D ) and as Ninja said, a map more like the Ashcoast where the enemy factions have to fight more often (not only in events). But I think a huge problem is the number of players playing this game. If there was a new map, the few players existing would be even more divided onto all the maps, which has already become a problem with the Ayvondil update in my opinion. Ever since Ayvondil, quests like the Chainless League just aren't a challenge anymore. Aigrind should make commercial for Warspear in different countries to get more players. If there were more new starters at once those newbies wouldn't become desperate about leveling up and rage quit or something :/

So yea, firstly there should be way more players before a new map.

I'd also love to have an expansion of the Swamps (favourite map since forever :D ) and as Ninja said, a map more like the Ashcoast where the enemy factions have to fight more often (not only in events). But I think a huge problem is the number of players playing this game. If there was a new map, the few players existing would be even more divided onto all the maps, which has already become a problem with the Ayvondil update in my opinion. Ever since Ayvondil, quests like the Chainless League just aren't a challenge anymore. Aigrind should make commercial for Warspear in different countries to get more players. If there were more new starters at once those newbies wouldn't become desperate about leveling up and rage quit or something :/

That's true and a shame. If we wouldn't have so many servers everything would be much more filled.

They are probbaly necessary tho, so I dunno.

And same, Norlant is also my fave location. :)

It could be nice if there will be a new War mechanics which is more dynamic that includes some parts of Ayvondil like T3-T4.

Yes, I also strongly recommend that there must be a lvl 25 cc armors and guild dungeons for that armor sets in game, like guild castles in ayvondil( maliat-tlaloc) and new part of Norlant :D I really love norlant quest and mechanics of norlant island so it would be really much fun if there is a norlant swamp part for higher levels where quests have better rewards for high levels . This could be something worth to do in norlant swamps.

Aigrind should make commercial for Warspear in different countries to get more players. If there were more new starters at once those newbies wouldn't become desperate about leveling up and rage quit or something :/

They also should reduce the quest's difficulty in first map. It was fickung hard! because it's feel like playing single player game (except Firstborn, there are still many players in that area). Some quest are nearly impossible to be completed by new players>>ex. Orpha's lake.

They should give beginner pack that contains some exp booster, or HP & mana regen pot/card/rings/belt(7 days), maybe some costumes(7 days).

They should think about something for free players.

I am not thinking about a new island, because that will make everything seem even more empty than it is already.

What I was thinking of is a new mechaning: Day/Night cycle. Still kind of cosmetic change, but some enemies could be stronger at night and the other way around.

Bring back music pls.

Most of that back there can be tied together, we're all pretty much on the same page, the way is through social features such as the mention of islenort & the way stuff happens there;

*stoking the coals..

Imagine if a third party were introduced (run by ai or devs?) the good faction might have an objective to eradicate it whereas those homunculi who opt to wreak havoc as red names might have an objective to assist its goal in the realm, you hear what i'm saying?

...now imagine if that all started years ago, by now 'future updates' could've been a simple matter of dragging out the antagonist once again for a campaign that runs 2-3 months then starts again in 2 weeks, y'know what i mean?

If the game had've been a bit more like that from day one you'd have your guild castles by now, there may have even been things like statues of players (who might not even play anymore, adding to game mythology etc) in villages/cities that were liberated/defiled in previous chapters, do you see what i mean?

there can be waaaaaay more to do here than grind & have more of the same in any lv28+ expansion- I'll move in with Cher if that happens ;)