Lvl or amp?

zigora

I am an f2p bd. (+1/2 amped enchanted weapon and gear)... Like expected I am not that much strong enough to farm bosses.. I can either get gold from daily quests or farm mobs, so my question is like should I focus on daily quest ending in level up, and alas, again being weaker as compared to my then level,but able to buy better gear (that too low amped obviously)(I am at 16) or to focus on getting higher amped without levelling up first, by strictly farming n stuff. (BTW all my equipments are personal, if that matters..). What will be better, continuing being low amped to the path of quests (taking help on difficult ones) or focussing on farming a lot to get gold enough to getting amped up instead?? This dual standards (lvl and amp) has left me confused....

16 is not that great level to stay, unless you want to compete in the arena. Pick 20 if you want to farm Irselnort minibosses, or some other level if you want to farm something else (check the drop guide for details). Also note that starting with Ayvondil t3, there are some quests that don't give you any xp. These are great if you want to stay at certain level but earn gold and reputation.

Edit: No bosses in Irselnort

Edited by TheCabbage

I used the novice set (amped) until @lv7-9 (found suitable replacements in market from time to time) then eased into a lv11 set which i slowly bought (slightly amped from market) but always grinding, preparing & skipping 2,3,4 lvl's of gear outright where possible (in any mmo) especially if u can manage to amp a set at +5 or better, this makes it easy to grind just stay in your set while you work on your next set kinda thing..

The lv11 pieces might be the last ones that use sphere1's (if i remember this correctly) but you still need signs to protect from breaks so it's probably best to just grind for gp & try to earn enough to buy a good set from the market, then use that as a springboard to your next phase (which is probably a whole lot more grinding, but by then you'll have a much better idea of how things go here, market prices, etc)

Seeya in the funny farm.

Level up level up level up, you'll get higher stats, quests also grant gold, once you get a nice amount buy

gears and sooner or later you'll be able to farm. It's much easier to gain gold at high levels, I am a f2p

player and I achieved quite enough, yeah it's true that I've been playing for 2 years and should be

far better but I'm too lazy :v I have 3 +8 items and am going to amp soon, just try hard and have patience

and you'll be good.