Why all of high lvl ppl in 1st island so greedy?

dege19

why all of high lvl ppl that came to 1st island so greedy?

they always ask for gold to help me

i'm so sick that kind of attitude

if they dont have gold, why are they came to 1st island?

they surely need a gold to come back to 2nd island

so stupid  :facepalm:

transport fee from 2nd island to 1st island is just 1gold, but from first island back to 2nd island its 270 gold, u cant blame them, maybe they need gold. there's still a lot of high level players out there who are willing to help for free.

yeah i know bout that, and i know that a lot of nice people out there

but still i cant handle it when i see high lvl ppl asking for money to low lvl ppl  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will tell you, when I get on, all I get is PM's of ppl needing help, so certain high lvl's demand gold so that those ppl would not ask them for help and they can play and do their thang.

I help someone everyday, and in turn the person I helped goes and tells another noob ask razablade he's cool he helped, next thing you know I got 20 ppl asking for help everyday..

I don't mind helping but damn chill out, I never asked for help when I was a low lvl, I did it all alone, sometimes I would team up with another of same lvl and do it.

You just need to know how to play.. time shit right and avoid getting jumped by multiple. Use your GOLD wisely, don't spend all of it on one damn weapon, cause next thing you know your broke, and look all stupid with no money to fix your shit.. SMH

I will tell you, when I get on, all I get is PM's of ppl needing help, so certain high lvl's demand gold so that those ppl would not ask them for help and they can play and do their thang.

I help someone everyday, and in turn the person I helped goes and tells another noob ask razablade he's cool he helped, next thing you know I got 20 ppl asking for help everyday..

I don't mind helping but damn chill out, I never asked for help when I was a low lvl, I did it all alone, sometimes I would team up with another of same lvl and do it.

You just need to know how to play.. time shit right and avoid getting jumped by multiple. Use your GOLD wisely, don't spend all of it on one damn weapon, cause next thing you know your broke, and look all stupid with no money to fix your shit.. SMH

[+10 Copper Axe]  :lol: