Guide for Necromancer

Level Heal 5/5, Shield 3/5, Nightmare 5/5 of your basic skills. I don't know about expert skills since I only have a Necro but never play on it :D

About the gear it's recommanding that during your level up you don't waste your collected gold to buy new gear at every new level. Except you play with mcoins, then you can afford everything anyways.

At what lvl exactly we must change gear, and how about the amp, enchan , . what should we amplify, enchant first? How about crafting. Now im lvl 9 and i dont buy mcoins , mayb youJemaine can help me and many player out there, btw thanka for your suggestion

It's totally up to you when you would like to change gear. But as I said, do it as less as possible and don't amplify yet until you have reached the level you are aiming for. Enchants aren't really necessary but it's useful to put mana regeneration on your rings and maybe belt as well :)

About crafting: It becomes pretty expensive at higher crafting levels, you will need tons of licences which might not seem to be a lot since you can buy common ones for 80 gold/piece, but I have calculated how much I spent on licences to reach level 14 and roughly it was over 100k, which is a lot of gold for someone who doesn't play with mcoins.

Edited by Julie

• 2 months later...
On 06/01/2017 at 8:06 AM, Julie said:

Level Heal 5/5, Shield 3/5, Nightmare 5/5 of your basic skills. I don't know about expert skills since I only have a Necro but never play on it :D

About the gear it's recommanding that during your level up you don't waste your collected gold to buy new gear at every new level. Except you play with mcoins, then you can afford everything anyways.

This helped me thank you!