some suggestions

zigora

Hey guys,

I am relatively new to this game but I have played too many mobile games of almost all geners,

I really like the concept of this game but there are some suggestions that could make the game even better..

1. Guild related- In most of the mmorpgs or defence based games or multiplayer online games including feature of player alliance like clan, guild, task force, etc., joining a guild is a 2 way thing, And in warspear, I have seen getting a guild is relatively tougher, it can be way easier if there would be a function of guild search (including suggestions), request to join guild (which explorers and above can approve), able to view guild description and/or maybe guild progress from a player's profile.And yeah guild invites should be changed from immediate action to when at will, (just telling u my story, I needed a decent active guild, someone said his guild is at lvl 2 and invited me..

Now I have a pop-up either to accept or to reject, as I needed guild, I accepted. And now I am seeing a newly made lvl 1 guild with 5 members. My 6 hrs are POOF!!!)

2. Market related- well here I am not inspired by any game what I am going to suggest, Many of us do crafting, reselling, farming, or market related stuff for getting more gold, U have only 3 slots by default which u can expand by mcoins, that's Ok!! What we need (better to say would be awesome) is like a trending chart of stuff like what were the most selling items (not like top xyz but like those whose selling crossed an appropriate cutoff for that field) especially while farming u have no idea how much demand is there for that item for quests..and selling to NPC is worthless (most of the quest items are worth 1 g for npc). What I mean is some kind of market stats.. Yes Stats!! (We even don't see the stats of offence or defence of our skills). Next thing I would like to suggest will be placing orders (placing orders will cost same gold it costs for placing items in shop). Placing orders for items will be simple but for gears, instead for a particular Named weapon or armor or item, we could place an order like (lvl 12 one handed sword unique quality) then if some sellers agree, they can negotiate over price,(or fix a price range in placed order and seller just puts item on sale if he agrees, it will increase the chances of items being sold rapidly,including gears, skins farm stuff and all). (World chat isnt a good place to sell as not everyone is active at a particular instant).order placement time should be atleast 24 hrs, (coz of different time zones in the world).

3.Transaction between chars of a single person- yes I know transfer of items can ruin it giving op items to lower level but, I am talking to ONLY GOLD TRANSFER. Most of us follow the pattern like a char for PvP or questing while other for farming, Gold transfer between chars will never ruin it as it is u who is farming, (and u can do it even now if u have a person trusted enough) but this is where scammers do their trick, u are really likely to be scammed.. Mostly in the case of inter-faction char gold transfer, u can see scammers yelling in the world chat.. So this is one of the things we really need,

What do u guys think about this, hope that devs think about these...

Transfering was already discussed, not sure where it went to. Market stats wouldn't be useful,

you can also just ask around, same for orders. The join requests would be maybe okay, you can

already search for guilds tho.

Also, if you are not happy with a shoddy lvl2 guild then deal with it. A guild is essentailly a bond of people striving for success in society. If you dont want to participate on that concept, then you don't have to, and you shouldnt be in a guild at all.

However, you can also just spam the world chat with "NEED GUILD LVL9 INV ME", maybe someone will take you.

tho i might doubt it.

just lower your standarts, man.

also 2 has allready been suggested.

also 3 has allready been suggested, and declined.

However, you can also just spam the world chat with "NEED GUILD LVL9 INV ME", maybe someone will take you.

zigora: NEED GUILD LVL9 INV ME! NEED GUILD LVL9 INV ME! NEED GUILD LVL9 INV ME! NEED GUILD LVL9 INV ME!

INFO: player zigora has joined the guild.

zigora: Yeah man! Finally!

guild member: wtf ! 

INFO: the player zigora has been kicked.

#2. Yes why only sell your item on dealer .. I think placing orders is helpful. Also, placing bids. I mean the seller could set a begging price and players could start to bid. One of two could help, even on a different merchant or another setting for the second hand dealer, of course with tax as usual.