Whiteholy

The #1 arena champion will get rewards:

Symbol of Greatness

Magic 15%, physical 7%

Ring of Greatness

Magic 10%, physical 6%

Cloak of Greatness

Magic 15%, physical 7%

Why magic get more percentage than physical? Its make magic attack will be more powerful than physical.

Accessories of Greatness for physical have same percentage with Icy Queen set accessories

Amulet of Icy Queen

Physical 7%

Ring of Icy Queen

Physical 6%

But Accessories of Greatness for magic don't have same percentage with Aquilon Accessories

Aquilon Amulet

Magic 7%

Aquilon Ring

Magic 6%

But Aquilon set accessories have same percentage with Icy Queen Accessories so physical and magic percentage is Equal.

So I think GM sould make Accessories of Greatness for magic have same percentage with physical for balances.

Considering that rogues and and bds can reach over 1k damage without arena accessories I think it's pretty fair that their percentage bonus is 7% and not higher.

Actually it makes game more fair also I think aqulion accesories should give same percentage in arena tournament rewards. Like %15 in amulet and %10 in rings.

Agree.. If Icy Queen accessories have same percentage with reward arena, so Aquilon accessories should have too.

Please add more magic damage for common accessories because the magic damage from common amulet, ring, etc is so low when compare it with accessories of greatness (magic damage).

Considering that rogues and and bds can reach over 1k damage without arena accessories I think it's pretty fair that their percentage bonus is 7% and not higher.

Yes I know, some of BD & Rogue have more 1k damage without arena accessories.

But how about caster which don't have arena accessories but only use common accessories? That's will be so noob when compare with caster who use full arena accessories.

Common amulet lv 20 have 22 magic power.

Symbol of Greatness have 15% magic power.

It's mean if caster have 500 magic power, the Symbol of Greatness will give 75 magic power. The different between Symbol of Greatness vs common amulet is 55 magic power. Almost 4 times.

It's just amulet, how about ring?

Common ring lv 20 give 19 magic power x2 so 38 magic power.

Ring of Greatness give 10% magic power.

If caster have at least 500 magic power, 2x Ring of Greatness will give 50x2 = 100 magic power. The different between Ring of Greatness vs common ring is 62 magic power. Almost 3 times.

How about cloak?

Common cloak lv 20 just give 26 magic power.

Cloak of Greatness give 15% magic damage.

So if caster have 500 magic damage, Cloak of Greatness give 75 magic power. The different between Cloak of Greatness vs common cloak is 49 magic power. Almost 3 times.

So it's make game imbalance between caster who using common accessories vs arena accessories.

Physical damage can using Icy Queen sets which have same percentage with arena set accessories (physical). How about caster?

Aquilon accessories percentage just give small magic power, 7% MP for amulet and 6% MP for ring. So far if compare it with set arena accessories (magic power).

So I think GM should add more magic power for common accessories and make Aquilon set accessories have same percentage with arena set accessories like Icy Queen accessories.

Edited by Whiteholy

Well it's that way. Those people who have arena rewards put a big effort in getting them so to me it's okay that they have a bit more powerful gear than common players, like me, I don't have any arena rewards as well and honestly I don't bother.

What exactly is your problem, by the way? First you complain about an imbalance between magic and damage accessories and now switched to an imbalance amongst caster accessories. Doesn't make sense at all

Well it's that way. Those people who have arena rewards put a big effort in getting them so to me it's okay that they have a bit more powerful gear than common players, like me, I don't have any arena rewards as well and honestly I don't bother.

Not a bit powerfull but so very powerful. Its look like impossible to kill who use full arena accessories unless one of them got disconnected at arena.

I know arena accessories should have more powerful than common accessories, but important to make it balance too.

I know some of rich people use a dirty trick to get accessories reward. Using 'lose party' is one trick.

What exactly is your problem, by the way? First you complain about an imbalance between magic and damage accessories and now switched to an imbalance amongst caster accessories. Doesn't make sense at all

I think if GM won't decrease magic percentage from arena accessories become equal with Aquilon accessories (like Icy Queen acc with arena acc physical)

So GM should increase magic power from common accessories like Aquilon too. So Aquilon have same percentage with Arena acc which have amulet 15% and ring 10%, but without HP at ring like Icy Queen ring.

Edited by Whiteholy

Why magic get more percentage than physical? Its make magic attack will be more powerful than physical.

So I think GM sould make Accessories of Greatness for magic have same percentage with physical for balances.

Aren't you suggesting GM to decrease magic% of Accessories of Greatness for magic in your first post? from 15% to 7%?

But now you change your mind and suggest GM to increase magic damage from common accessories like Aquilon? from 7% to 15%?

adj8fb.jpg

Aren't you suggesting GM to decrease magic% of Accessories of Greatness for magic in your first post? from 15% to 7%?

But now you change your mind and suggest GM to increase magic damage from common accessories like Aquilon? from 7% to 15%?

adj8fb.jpg

He doesn't know what he wants :D

I want to make this game become balance between magic and physical.

As I said, caster which using arena accessories is too OP because they got 50% magic power from him/her accessories of greatness (amulet, 2x ring, cloak)

Physical just get smaller percentage from his accessories of greatness like Icy Queen percentage (without Cloak), they give 26% physical damage

But Icy Queen set accessories have same percentage with Aquilon / Auster / Wulturn set Accessories which give 19% percentage (2x ring + 1 amulet) for physical or magic power. That's equal

But I see at craft accessories, magic power percentage is higher than physical percentage

Craft ring

Magic = 5%

Physical = 3%

Craft amulet

Magic = 6%

Physical = 4%

Craft cloak

Magic = 5% + magic power

Physical = 4%

So whats mean? Magic power percentage always be higher than physical percentage (except Icy Queen acc vs Aquilon acc have same perentage), not like arena reward with full set acc (cloak, amulet, 2x ring) which give magic power are double percentage than physical (50% vs 26%)

I hope you know what I mean.

I want to make this game become balance between magic and physical.

As I said, caster which using arena accessories is too OP because they got 50% magic power from him/her accessories of greatness (amulet, 2x ring, cloak)

Physical just get smaller percentage from his accessories of greatness like Icy Queen percentage (without Cloak), they give 26% physical damage

But Icy Queen set accessories have same percentage with Aquilon / Auster / Wulturn set Accessories which give 19% percentage (2x ring + 1 amulet) for physical or magic power. That's equal

But I see at craft accessories, magic power percentage is higher than physical percentage

Craft ring

Magic = 5%

Physical = 3%

Craft amulet

Magic = 6%

Physical = 4%

Craft cloak

Magic = 5% + magic power

Physical = 4%

So whats mean? Magic power percentage always be higher than physical percentage (except Icy Queen acc vs Aquilon acc have same perentage), not like arena reward with full set acc (cloak, amulet, 2x ring) which give magic power are double percentage than physical (50% vs 26%)

I hope you know what I mean.

Sigh.. I don't even have to read the whole post to know what to comment on this :/

You want a balance between magic users and physical attack users? Well, except wlocks and mages, casters are supposed to be support classes. Not every class has to be equal in power and damage since they've got different skills and so it's own use. Of course arena rewards and Aquilon/Ice Queens sets give a different amount of %, but you also have to consider that you lose other useful stats by using snow accessories. The percentage given to magic users and physical damagers here is the same which is totally ok because as I said, casters are the supporters and may have a little disadvantage at this point.

And arena rewards are supposed to be special. You can calculate, a caster who uses full aquilon set instead of normal magical damage rings/amulet won't receive a much higher damage than with normal gear while arena rewards give more which is absolutely justified. Hard workers earn something for it, even if it's hours and hours spamming with lose win parties, they still afford tons of tickets and time.

I get what you mean, too, but your logic is just not working out well :/ Imagine damagers getting 50% damage added, there wouldn't be any balance at all anymore

Of course I agree with you. Increasing physical damage become equal with magic power is a bad idea and make them (physical) OP.

I know your point is 'magic power is higher than physical damage', alright? Like arena reward percentage.

But let's see accessories from Halloween event. We got sample level 20

Amulet Halloween

Physical 33

Magic 22

Ring Halloween

Physical 22

Magic 19

Cloak Halloween

Physical 38

Magic 26

At this case, look, physical damage is higher than magic power.

If GM consistent about 'magic power should be higher than physical', it's should applied to all accessories

We are arguing about magic power vs physical damage in all accessories (arena rewards and common accessories)

If arena rewards give more magic power percentage (almost twice) than physical damage (50% magic power vs 26% physical damage) from 2x ring, amulet, and cloak of greatness.. So why at other accessories (example halloween accessories) have physical damage more than magic power in same level?

Edited by Whiteholy

Finally a good and understandable question :D I reckon it's because of balance reasons between support and dmg/tank classes. Casters also receive some extra damage from belt, vestment and gloves which physical damagers don't receive

Edited by Julie

So at arena rewards, why accessories magic have more percentage than physical damage (almost twice) even if they (caster) got also some extra damage from belt, vestment, and gloves?

Edited by Whiteholy

So at arena rewards, why accessories magic have more percentage than physical damage (almost twice) even if they (caster) got also some extra damage from belt, vestment, and gloves?

staff doesnt give as much dmg than axes, if dmg accessories r 10% 15% there will be rogues with 10k crit hits to 5% resi players. My main point is that if you didnt pay attention, 2x lv 23 arena axes with great charm give 45% ferocity, and lvl 23 staff with great charm gives 38% ferocity. its simple math, caster got lesser dmg than melee, they gets more dmg from accessories then, melee gets bit lesser dmg but still op dmg from accessories.

also, dont compare arena accessories with halloween accessories, everyone knows halloween equips give ls and some dmg, theres so many options to choose no one is forcing you to use halloween accessories. you see theres craft cape which gives mdmg + mdmg%, its expensive yes, but yeah your choice. theres many ppl who using lv 10 dmg  craft rings because of its 3%, its good bcs doesnt matter if u are lvl 10 or 28 its always 3% addition from ur dmg. same with arena accessories, theres few players who won arena at lvls 10-18 lvl and leveled up after that, but still its 10% mdmg from rings, 15% from amulet/cloak

there u see both r +10 maxed dmg,

with arena accessories:

ws-db.ru/calculator#11849 1241 dmg rogue

ws-db.ru/calculator#11850 819 mdmg lock

with halloween accessories:

ws-db.ru/calculator#11852 1185 dmg rogue (+8.9% life steal, not enced)

(didnt find all items, sry) ~650 mdmg lock (+5.7% life steal, not enched)

Also, remember resilience isnt good in pve anymore ^^

Edited by Xmasteer

caster got lesser dmg than melee, they gets more dmg from accessories then, melee gets bit lesser dmg but still op dmg from accessories

======

Yes, I know.. I agree with that

+++++++++++++++++++++

also, dont compare arena accessories with halloween accessories, everyone knows halloween equips give ls and some dmg

======

Magic and physical have LS too.. But in this case, physical power is higher than magic power.. If you said caster get more damage from accessories so why not applied in halloween accessories?

Its simple.. GM should increase magic power from halloween accessories and common accessories (magic) so its will be balance to physical. As you said 'magic get more power than physical from his accessories'

If rogue/ranger with halloween accessories (lv 20) have 700+ damage * vs caster with halloween accessories (lv 20) just have 400+ damage *, so you can say this balance?

* note: both physical and caster have same weapon lv 20 and same amply +9. Caster use lv 20 armor, belt, gloves.

You can check i with warspear calculator

Edited by Whiteholy

Magic Power Accessories vs Physical Damage Accessories

Common accessories

=> magic power is higher than physical damage because all common accessories don't have physical damage

=======

Craft Accessories

=> magic power percentage is higher than physical damage percentage

Craft Cloak

Magic = mp in level + 5%

Physical = 4%

Craft Ring

Magic = 5%

Physical 3%

Craft Amulet

Magic = 6%

Physical = 4%

=======

Halloween accessories

=> in same level, physical damage is higher than magic power

=======

Snow Accessories

=> physical and magic have same percentage / equal

Amulet

Aquilon magic = 7%

Icy queen physical = 7%

Ring

Aquilon magic = 6%

Icy queen physical = 6%

=======

Arena Rewards #1 Accessories

Magic power have much much much higher percentage (almost twice) than physical damage

Cloak

Magic = 15%

Physical = 7%

Amulet

Magic = 15%

Physical = 7%

Ring

Magic = 10%

Physical = 6%

=======

Arena Rewards #2 and #3 Accessories

=> in same level, physical damage is higher than magic power

=======

So in many categories accessories, which one do you think is unbalance?

Edited by Whiteholy

uh Im not sure whats in wrong now :/ if you knew physical damage in halloween accessories is 2-3 years old thing, so pretty new, there always been magic dmg in caster accessories, its not unfair if shaman with common accessories vs rogue with common accessories. and theres more % in arena accessories than aquilon bcs no one goes arena season if everyone can buy 15% amulet for cheap

I think if GM won't decrease magic percentage from arena accessories become equal with Aquilon accessories (like Icy Queen acc with arena acc physical)

So GM should increase magic power from common accessories like Aquilon too. So Aquilon have same percentage with Arena acc which have amulet 15% and ring 10%, but without HP at ring like Icy Queen ring.

This makes sense brah...

I agree with this part totally!

• 2 weeks later...

If you're too lazy to aim for arena rewards then you're basically just crying to be spoon fed. How is it fair that we put in so much time and money for an arena reward that you want to be able to get an equal strength item from a dg?

Edited by Tayleeo

If you're too lazy to aim for arena rewards then you're basically just crying to be spoon fed. How is it fair that we put in so much time and money for an arena reward that you want to be able to get an equal strength item from a dg?

The point is NOT arena accessories have more powerful than common accessories.. No..

We discuss about the different percentage (or point) between magic power vs physical damage in many accessories categories.. (I explain at latest post)

And look, there is no balance between magic power vs physical damage in several accesories

Yeah man! Let's add the same % in greatness acessories for all, then we add the same defense, same dps and same skills too. I can't wait for that!!

You said that but you put same percentage between physical and magic power in snow accessories

If you consistent magic power should be most higher than physical damage (like arena reward #1), its should be applied in all accessories too.

Include magic power from halloween acc should be higher than physical damage halloween acc and arena rewards #2 & #3 should have magic power more than physical damage in same level

I hope you know what I mean

My druid is 750pvp damage and I hit 270-300 on +10 bds and even less ok barbs and dks, while bds and rogues hit 700-1000 on me and dks/barbs/pala hit 400-500 on me. I say magic damage supplied by arena accessories for magic is fair. It looks high, but in practicality it's not.

My druid is 750pvp damage and I hit 270-300 on +10 bds and even less ok barbs and dks, while bds and rogues hit 700-1000 on me and dks/barbs/pala hit 400-500 on me. I say magic damage supplied by arena accessories for magic is fair. It looks high, but in practicality it's not.

So you agree if Magic Power should HIGHER than Physical Damage in the accessories?

But in other accessories, physical damage have EQUAL percentage with magic power (ex snow acc) OR physical damage is HIGHER than magic power (ex halloween acc & arena reward #2 #3)

Which one is balance?

Edited by Whiteholy

still you can choose the best set for u, theres no perfect set, theres many different accessories with different stats so u can choose what u like.. u get "the balance" when u choose ur items cleverly :)