whetstone is not a bug

noah

i came across this quest a while back."whetstone" means u need to collect 4 black emery from westeren cave(leopard murderer). i collected 3 of the 4 black emery but the 4th emery did not appear so i thought this was a bug. also there was no sign of 4th black emery on map. i asked around but nobody knew nothing about it. so i wrote it here too but still no help. i was like stuck cos i needed to complete this quest to get other quests. then one day i just happen to pass through nadir towards elf land and i saw a question mark over the robbed cart shown in the pic. yes this was the 4th emery i needed. so anyone who needs "WHETSTONE" 4th black emery is on the way to elf land just after the first crossing from Nadir sard. i have seen people aqsking it around i have seen people writting it here on the forum so im writting this topic. otherwise im a quiet person:P tc:D

16863_.jpg

its not mentioned in the quest dialog... or any info isnt in the quest. they shud give a green-dot for that place on map at least

• 7 months later...