Sincerely for Administrators

Danfake

Sincerely for Administrators

I am here to ask please change the medal "Chronicles of the Volcano" I wish to complete all the Christmas medals, but on the BR-Tourmaline server no one goes to the Volcano stages. I suggest that the medals be changed for another more personal, one that we can perform each player without needing to depend on others, I beg the Administrators to please change it.

I really like Warspear I am one of those who like to complete the medals, find out how to do them, etc., I hope someone hears my supplications because I only have "Chronicles of the Volcano" to complete the Christmas medal, and I hope to be able to complete it because of the pitiful Halloween I could not complete it for the simple fact that the BR-Tourmaline server is not made of players +10, only good players +5 +3 +7 who love the game but that every day the difficulty increases more and the fun goes away Losing, it is not a complaint what I am doing, I just say that they should adapt the events depending on the Servers.

Danfake Server: BR-Tourmaline I will be grateful to you forever,ll say goodbye to you.

Posts: Thanks for the Emoji and haircut of the story contest

Screenshot_2016-12-30-04-29-10.png

Edited by Danfake

Greetings!

It's a pity that you haven't managed completing this achievement yet, but the Snow Boundary is going to be there for the whole month more, so there is still time. As for making achievements more personal: let's not forget that this is a multiplayer game and it's okay that for some achievements cooperation with other players is needed. 

Try to call for other players in the chat when the event starts, in any case, it's not only you who gets this achievement.

Good luck and happy New Year!