Why is Rogue Very Weak Now?

Rubysoul12

Why is my Rogue so weak? One time I go to a boss, it dies one hit cuz when I am in stealth, it saw me and killed me one hit, how did it do it?

The boss was Berseker - Killed 1000 hit?

:unknw:

Berserker did 1000 hit damage on ur rogue??? Perhaps u got lag or u didnt have much health point left.

was probably cuz i lagged

Go next to him beholder will hit you 150 in one hit.

if you are at range u will get 10k hit or 20k crit...but at melee its lesss

if you are at range u will get 10k hit or 20k crit...but at melee its lesss

Yea, thats what I meant.  :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

My rogue is stronger now health regen

was 99 before update now 115

and also hit is stronger :)

Well, its definitely stronger than before but its weaker compared to others class.

Well, its definitely stronger than before but its weaker compared to others class.

needs a chop like skill to stop runners, and gauge to stop heal when healed, then balanced.

So we got a boost of 4%

But the Blade Dancer's passive skill gives to him more 4% of damage and now with this upgrade of dual wield they got in total 8% (or 9%) more damage than anyone.

For example one Blade Dancer with swords +4 have more attack than one rogue with swords +5,with this upgrade in v3.0 Blade Dancer's with swords +4 have almost the same damage of Rogues with swords +6 :facepalm:

needs a chop like skill to stop runners, and gauge to stop heal when healed, then balanced.

If they got such skills rogues wiil rule everywhere, xd

It's very funny. Everybody thinks their class is weak :P But of course the rogue in arena is doing a fast first kill (and who does that pink cloud? You can't do nothing at all when you are hit by it). It makes it twice 2 vs 1.

It's very funny. Everybody thinks their class is weak :P But of course the rogue in arena is doing a fast first kill (and who does that pink cloud? You can't do nothing at all when you are hit by it). It makes it twice 2 vs 1.

2 rangers can kill rogue with 4 hit

Indeed. But 4 hits does sounds like much to me as a druid who is killed in 2 hits :)

Maybe the rogue isn't weak... maybe the ranger is strong. But the rogue is the only char that can do first hit at ranger (and every other class). With 2 rogues the rangers doesn't have a chance :) In my oppinion the rogue is one of the strongest.

Guys sorry...but i newbie and i now know tip to get or fake skill barb " Chop " fist just to bd we combinations SAPP HAMSTRING = CHOP,TY...

Name          -    char    -    lvl    -    Server

mordekhai        bd          15        sapphire

acherman      ranger      16        sapphire

Jesus Is My Lord...ty

rogue is not so strong... ofc if his weapons +9-+10 he can kill weak lvl15-16druid shaman with 2-3hits but whats then if not dead yet? root heal run = rogue dead

ranger can catch rogue with trap easily after seeing what rogue hiting u fast put traps and run then rogue on traps ranger hit hit scater then traps again.

With rogue is easyer kill bd +druid bcoz no detect skill. but just look how many aoe came? and one aoe dot.. not so fun now... bd is most failed class i think. Druids/shamans is the best no need to talk...

barb have high def, hp bleed and charge its easy with rogue.

and u cant see which class is balanced... i helped 2ppl lvl15 at arena with my rogue weapons +9-+8 armor +7/+8/+9/+10

we done 200+ fights and about 30loses so ofc everybody who lost to me thinks what rogue is op... and most aggresive players is high amped. so they kill others mostly and its seems that they are op.

Sulla if gouge would block healers heal it would be balanced against them. and we need not bleed but something like dragon speed  8)

• 1 month later...

How exactly did u kill the previous boss beholder. Reyn and Kabal hit 400-500 damage on my bd and rogue but beholder kill my ranger in one shot 10000

So how exactly did u guys kill beholder

How exactly did u kill the previous boss beholder. Reyn and Kabal hit 400-500 damage on my bd and rogue but beholder kill my ranger in one shot 10000

I have heard, that on meelerange, it did same damage as kabal and reyn are going now.

Reyn and Kabal are the strongest, rarely any 2 party's can kill them both unless 3 druids, 5 bds, and 2 rangers! If your hit 400-500, your either low on defense, low on hp, or your just lagging :D For me it's 389 on my bd.

Actually they're super easy with 3 people.  Tank + Healer (druid/shaman)+support (priest/necro). 

No pots needed it just takes forever to do enough damage.

took us 1 hr to kill it with one pt.

My lv1 deathly eye did 30k dmg x2

if it was lv5 it woulda been 150k dmg x2! :wacko:

Reyn and Kabal are the strongest, rarely any 2 party's can kill them both unless 3 druids, 5 bds, and 2 rangers! If your hit 400-500, your either low on defense, low on hp, or your just lagging :D For me it's 389 on my bd.

Level 11 Doommyth ;D ;D