[2016.12.26] Game servers stop on 27.12. Important fixes.

Daria

OeUcgZD.jpg

Dear warriors!

On Tuesday, 27.12.2016, at 9:00 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes.

Fixes:
- the work of Token Mania achievement was fixed. The achievement will be automatically given to those who have already completed it.
- the work of Everyone and at once achievement was fixed: now, it may be completed in the group ride as well.
- the bug with the Stun bonus not working in weapons and crystals was fixed.
- the bug with the incorrect displaying of the Reliability parameter when changing gear was fixed.
- physical and magical powers of the bosses in the Obsidian tower (recommended level 24) were reduced.
- the cooldown of the Flaming Skull's skills in all dungeons was increased.
- Krakatuks will now drop to all party members with the increased chance (not to a single random character as before).

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

Edited by snorlax

Thx god...but, low lv tower's need fixes too i see, boss hv great dmg low amp/lv partys, lv13/14+8 in tower 16 for example many times killed in 3 boss or final boss, all old players no noobs, this is various many reasons guys camp in tower 20+ and hv very few drops on low lv,  pls fixe this too :cray:

Thank you!!!!! Finally fixing that 24 Dungeon. The damage delt to us was way to high.

You made me spam level 20 Dungeon as a lvl 24 character, so I had no chance for a dropp. :cray:

Edited by Dieinpeace

Daria, there is a problem with the conquest "Chronicles of the Volcano" on the server BR-Tourmaline no one can complete the events of volcano, and as I see I think nobody can get it since no one is interested in a boss that only drops one Suit, I want to know if they can change is a medal for another that if we could perform as some if we want to complete the Christmas medal

Who's Krakatuks?

a kind of chest u can get by farming/killing mobs not lower than ur lvl on snow map, the items inside are quest items, the item to feed birds, and ticket to the attractions. Edited by Lаdy Livi

Daria, there is a problem with the conquest "Chronicles of the Volcano" on the server BR-Tourmaline no one can complete the events of volcano, and as I see I think nobody can get it since no one is interested in a boss that only drops one Suit, I want to know if they can change is a medal for another that if we could perform as some if we want to complete the Christmas medal

Please, just let me add an info: you may get all this stuff from Volcano's event:

Volcano's costume
- common empower relics
- greater potions
- tickets for rides
- seeker's stamina elixirs
- unity signs
- unique minions
- holiday potions and scrolls
- gold, gold, gold!

Please, just let me add an info: you may get all this stuff from Volcano's event:

- Volcano's costume

- common empower relics

- greater potions

- tickets for rides

- seeker's stamina elixirs

- unity signs

- unique minions

- holiday potions and scrolls

- gold, gold, gold!

Yo se Magnifica a mi no me importa mucho el drop solo quiero hacer la Medalla de Natal, en el servidor BR-Tourmaline a ninguna le gusta el sistema para matar al boss nadie va ni les importa, y para la conquista que yo mensiones se tiene que hacer las 3fases para que sume 0/15 de la medalla, yo solo quiero que la cambien por otra por como veo en BR-Tourmalines no completara nunca las fases

a kind of chest u can get by farming/killing mobs not lower than ur lvl on snow map, the items inside are quest items, the item to feed birds, and ticket to the attractions.

Thank you

Daria, Wold you link "Farmers memo" a topic whit bosses and lvl of players Who can drop in that?

xxoo.

Here you are: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55327-20160930-fantastic-drop-and-where-to-find-it-farmer%E2%80%99s-memo/

Well you reduced the power of the bosses in the 24 dungeon, but the litlle monsters still hit very hard. :D

I regret my previous statement...there MUST be something wrong if the last boss in the level 24 Dungeon still hit me 2000+ -.-

There are also something wrong in Dungeon level 20. Last boss are much easier than the previous boss, sometimes I have to use 1-2 pots.

It isn't problem at all but somehow it's weird. It must be some mistake, maybe devs accidentaly swapped them.

Edited by Jzargo Archmage