RESPAWN STATUE NEEDED!? (or not?)

Vishwash Singh

Hi guys

M new at the game,(eu-emarald)

Lvl 14,My current quest include (as zigora,Bd) areas near nadir-sarad. The complex itself is neutral but covered by areas full of legions, well that's not the matter..

But every time I get killed, I can respawn at least 4-5 chunks away..

Since it is a common area, I think both faction's respawn statues should be present there.

Otherwise only way is to move in parties even in the easiest quest

.guys with level around 14-15 (f2p amped) can't win against passing legion pros....

So if they show up in middle of a quest, we have to travel again a little long way.

Is that place intentionally left without any spawn point?? Or something else??....

Yeah m a noob so don't cry saying "shut ur mouth up noob"

Cuz everyone is a noob at start.

Actually the Nadir area isn't covered/surrounded by Legion areas. Legion's town is as far away from Nadir as the Sentinel's town. There are just more Legion players hanging around, but that doesn't make it to an area of them.

P.S. Low level Legion players might feel the same way about Sentinels as you do about Legions

-hide in the corner or inside cave if enemies passing by, or try crossing between map frequently

-always look at the "Menu-Society-Location" frequently

-be careful with rogues. They are the most hated class by newbies with their surprise attack

-if you play in PC, use fullscreen mode, it can almost see the whole area. Realy helpful to see if there are enemies nearby

Actually the Nadir area isn't covered/surrounded by Legion areas. Legion's town is as far away from Nadir as the Sentinel's town. There are just more Legion players hanging around, but that doesn't make it to an area of them.

P.S. Low level Legion players might feel the same way about Sentinels as you do about Legions

I wish all those legion players come in war and not bother newbies in game :facepalm:

Used to? Why was it removed then?

Probably because Nadir-Sard was turned into a neutral area. You were actually able to fight there in the past if memory serves.

Sry mate no respawn statue will be added and its for thr best.

I say you better enjoy the real difficulty in that area which are enemy players and if you are lucky or skillfull you can beat it and gives best kind of feeling kinda like dark souls,because later in game (ayvondil part 3/4) difficulty will go way to stupid on artificial side (mobs have high hp and take 1/5 of your hp every hit).Artificial difficulty in form of higher numbers is always the worst way to make game harder and i think they devs shouls address this.

Nobody likes to be lvl 28 and cant solo a simple mini boss!Nobody!

Hmmmmm il make a topic of this soon.

-hide in the corner or inside cave if enemies passing by, or try crossing between map frequently

-always look at the "Menu-Society-Location" frequently

-be careful with rogues. They are the most hated class by newbies with their surprise attack

-if you play in PC, use fullscreen mode, it can almost see the whole area. Realy helpful to see if there are enemies nearby

Rogues most hated class by newbies...bds and druids crying in the corner.

Sry mate no respawn statue will be added and its for thr best.

I say you better enjoy the real difficulty in that area which are enemy players and if you are lucky or skillfull you can beat it and gives best kind of feeling kinda like dark souls,because later in game (ayvondil part 3/4) difficulty will go way to stupid on artificial side (mobs have high hp and take 1/5 of your hp every hit).Artificial difficulty in form of higher numbers is always the worst way to make game harder and i think they devs shouls address this.

Nobody likes to be lvl 28 and cant solo a simple mini boss!Nobody!

Hmmmmm il make a topic of this soon.

Actually im lvl28(necro) full +6 noob equips and i solo ALL minibosses easy without pots xd if u want i can even make video :good:  :good:

Actually im lvl28(necro) full +6 noob equips and i solo ALL minibosses easy without pots xd if u want i can even make video :good:  :good:

Mcs are op.

Rogues most hated class by newbies...bds and druids crying in the corner.

At least when you meet BD and druid you can prepare your coffin and ready to die, while killed by rogues you will die unprepared.

You MCs never know the thrill when there are rogues nearby as a sentinel newbie :blush:

At least when you meet BD and druid you can prepare your coffin and ready to die, while killed by rogues you will die unprepared.

You MCs never know the thrill when there are rogues nearby as a sentinel newbie :blush:

And hamstring them in middle of their fight with pros!

I played mage way back before expert skills and got one shoted by rogues 300 Times and i wish i could turn back time to the good old days becase it was so fun to play back then because no artificial difficulty.

Depends on Bd / druid :3

• 2 weeks later...