What should i do?

Jollier

Well hello,good morning

Please hear my story.... I have a character lvl 13 ranger in some account,but sadly i lost that account around 4 years ago,i have an important stuff in that account that i really want to take,i've already sent my ticket to support section,and they are kindly answer me,i already provide as much information as i could but the kind support devs still need more information,i've ever sent a ticket too right after that account is lost,but for that one the devs never answered,so here i want to ask, what should i do?

Please help me

NB:that ranger in EU emerald

I can give ip address and all the email that i used to send ticket,i just forgot the information

Edited by Waltdisney

They answered your first ticket, but they didn't answer the second one? Am I getting this right?

As for information you should name everything, or atleast most things, in the characters inventory,

level, name, general account information but not the email and/or password.

No more likely they didnt answer my first ticket that have a full information of the acc,and they answer the Third ticket i sent this following month,btw that first ticket i sent 4 years ago,well i can provide as much information as IP address,From where bought mcoin,and the Last place that character is before lost,and more likely when i lost that account,well it's been four years i dont remember much,if devs can search over my ticket 4 years ago,there should be enough evidence,but it is too much to ask