Titled spoilers don't work

Ikafati

I'm updating this topic, but for some reason, none of my titled spoilers work anymore. Removing the newly added text doesn't fix it. Here's an example

test

[spoiler=this doesn't work]

test

If the code has changed, I'd like to get a working example. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

You can suggest your color if blue isn't cool enough, we've chosen this color to match forum top block.

What I meant is that I concur with Akasha. It's just a personal opinion anyway, but I prefer how the spoilers were earlier.

Blue is perfectly fine, no need to change it.

Edited by Ninja Owl

What I meant is that I concur with Akasha. It's just a personal opinion anyway, but I preferred how the spoilers were earlier.

Blue is perfectly fine, no need to change it.

but maybe this color is annoying or something, so you're free to suggest any other option :)

the thickness of the bar has an obsolete style and I find the colorless / whiteoff more pleasant (as it used to be). Sasha hating me in 3..2...1 :blush:  a german beer or a cup of tea?  :blush:

Looking good!

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the button says "+" unless you open the spoiler (after which it says "Show"). A minor thing but wanted to point it out.

Looking good!

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the button says "+" unless you open the spoiler (after which it says "Show"). A minor thing but wanted to point it out.

yeah, we couldn't find this stuff in our templates, but I'll investigate