New rides?

Djfromhell

Is it just me or are these rides very badly designed?

I tried the ride where you gotta lure solars to die in many ways (staff/empty weapon/sword...) and can not get above 15 tokens and thats crap.Biggest problem is they dont obey you at all you can hit then up they go down a shit.

The burn birds ride is also broken because takes 4 tickets and token reward is nothing.Ride is fun but reward not worth it.

I dont do party rides because cant always find people for it.

Simple fix to rides is token+++

On last event plant vs zombie ride lasts 5 min and i could get 60-70 token every time and costs 2 ride tickets but here ride that costs 2 tickets lasts 3 minutes and gives 15 tokens and thats very bad.

If 5 min ride would give.60-70 tokens then 3 min ride 50 token.Ofc token numbers are.not set because sometimes i have good game sometimes bad so just gotta find the right balance.

On last event plant vs zombie ride lasts 5 min and i could get 60-70 token every time and costs 2 ride tickets but here ride that costs 2 tickets lasts 3 minutes and gives 15 tokens and thats very bad.

If 5 min ride would give.60-70 tokens then 3 min ride 50 token.Ofc token numbers are.not set because sometimes i have good game sometimes bad so just gotta find the right balance.

The ammount of tokens of the Halloween event was absolutely broken. Costumes of 10k tokens should be exclusive and got with some efforts. Everyone, even bank chars had those suits, making it, as a conseguence, not so rare. The point now is another. The ammount of tokens given is fair enough. Attraction's costs are not xD. But although I think this way, I find it good to make those suits rare, as they should be.

*Mumble mumble*

No thanks, may things stay as they are. Time for players to work a bit. The only feed I would add is: lower a bit the Attraction's costs. Except this thing, the ammount of tokens sounds fair enough for me

U know what i have to aggre with you to many players did have 10k suit and fast i have to say.I got it in maybe 5 days.I dont have a problem playing longer because event is 30+ days so only thing they gotta do is lower ticket cost from 4-2 and from 2-1 because i feel like im wasting gold i dont have.

U know what i have to aggre with you to many players did have 10k suit and fast i have to say.I got it in maybe 5 days.I dont have a problem playing longer because event is 30+ days so only thing they gotta do is lower ticket cost from 4-2 and from 2-1 because i feel like im wasting gold i dont have.

Yeah, they should decrease the ticket cost. It is stupid to keep the same price and decrease the amount of rewards. :facepalm:  :facepalm: