[2016.12.21] Update Warspear Online 6.3. Volcano's Awakening. Release

Peter_Munk

Am I dumb or others r dumb but can 24+ get drop from 16-20 lv bosses on entrance?

I killed all bosses with different level people (20-22-26-28) and we did not get even 1 def2 or def3 . Full pt get 0 from all bosses :D Maybe they forget to add drop :D

I felt the need to say this, but me and two of my guild mates were killing the level 24 boss (we are all lv18, me a necro and a rogue) and were doing good damage to it and staying alive, and all of a sudden 2 pts of lv26-28 elf came and killed us, and as I lay there dead, I watch the boss completely tear apart every single elf that was there

I know I'm probably late to give my feedback but I was a bit busy and I had to try the event for a lil bit.  :blush:

First of all, thanks for this awesome update.

I love that you actually made more options adding 2 types of belts, would've been perfect adding 2 types of armors too, later maybe.  :P  Also adding rage crystals were a very good idea, I'd suggest to be able to enchant them on boots too.

Thanks for indirectly buffing block stat too, it needed to have given more attention.

I like that you added more worth to going events and getting the chest by adding seekers and great pots, not like Halloween's event chest.

Dungeons are fun, and the map, mobs and bosses look sick as frick.

Everything is nice but I think dg mechanics not working right or need buff. Coz we can do dg without touching valves on way or without killing ice kobolds. I mean we don't use gaysers to vanish the fire damage and debuffs(actually I am not sure how does it works ).

FULL FAIL EVENT VOLCAN BR-TOURMALINE

Hi Daria, I come to ask and ask for help, in the BR-Tourmaline server you can not complete the Volcano Event, please explain what is to be done in each zone, I would appreciate it if you would help from now thanks, I hope answer please

White Beard's birds: Click the birdhouses to feed the birds. You need [Frozen mountain ash], which you can get from opening krakatuks, to do this.

Water and fire: You need to lure the Temple Salamanders to the icy geyser that will kill them. (Do not kill the flames that spawn the salamanders and avoid the geyser yourself, as that will kill you as well.)

Magma Lords: When you kill the guardians in the first zone and click the crater that has the gear on top of it, a Magma Lord will spawn in the second zone. Kill a number of these Lords to pass this stage of the event.

Revived from the Ashes: Kill the Phoenix. Watch out for enemy faction players.

Fury of the Volcano: Kill the Volcano. Watch out for fire.

White Beard's birds: Click the birdhouses to feed the birds. You need [Frozen mountain ash], which you can get from opening krakatuks, to do this.

Water and fire: You need to lure the Temple Salamanders to the icy geyser that will kill them. (Do not kill the flames that spawn the salamanders and avoid the geyser yourself, as that will kill you as well.)

Magma Lords: When you kill the guardians in the first zone and click the crater that has the gear on top of it, a Magma Lord will spawn in the second zone. Kill a number of these Lords to pass this stage of the event.

Revived from the Ashes: Kill the Phoenix. Watch out for enemy faction players.

Fury of the Volcano: Kill the Volcano. Watch out for fire.

Ty

Token mania achievment not working, or description is wrong. Also "completing vulcano event" achievment descriton is wrong too, it says you need to complete it 5 time but actually it counts 15 time.

Hi guys Merry Christmas . I have Some Questions and is that why lvl 24 dg is so damn hard ? im lvl 23 wlock and i done lvl 28 dg but i cant do 24 ! i Tried with about 12 other pt and diffrent players ,

its not working ! all pt members will die in First Floor Boss , i just wanna know is a game bugg or have a Trick or something  ? other question is why healer cant attack Third Floor boss

( i did with lvl10 Shamn)

Edited by Hellhealr

Token mania achievment not working, or description is wrong. Also "completing vulcano event" achievment descriton is wrong too, it says you need to complete it 5 time but actually it counts 15 time.

Token Mania achievement is bugged now. It will be fixed after the next game servers stop and added to everyone who has already completed it. As for the second achievement, there is a misprint in the description: indeed, it should be "15 times".

How do I remove excess Flame Crystals from my inventory? I figured it would be a good idea to snatch up a bunch, and now I have 53 Gold Flame Crystals and 12 Ginger Flame Crystals. That's 8 item slots used up for no reason, but my foolishneas. Will I have to wait for this event to be over? Thank you for your help.

Will there be level 25 arena weapons anytime soon?

Can't say for sure now. :unknw:

How do I remove excess Flame Crystals from my inventory? I figured it would be a good idea to snatch up a bunch, and now I have 53 Gold Flame Crystals and 12 Ginger Flame Crystals. That's 8 item slots used up for no reason, but my foolishneas. Will I have to wait for this event to be over? Thank you for your help.

Just turn in the "Totems of fire worshippers" quest and the crystals will disappear. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I give you 2 answers, only one is true.

1. I had to leave some comment to make post visible, so I just typed this phrase from Twin Peaks

2. This is a secret code that covers some shocking truth about our game

Phrases from Twin... Horrible im despointed .... 

Peeter 1st thing lvl 6 impossible for them I made one run with only OP players Legioneer thoose players haves 300+dmg we did it hard very... Second isnt funny for players watt haves up to 200dmg they can't do it without high lvl OP...  dg 12...hard but c an be done easy with good party... Dg 16...almost a failure compared with horor.... Dg 20lvl most active and easy dg.. . Dg 24 a failure I found few players could do it.. many left forgot it couse is very heroic as lvl...... Dg 28...only OP players and same players gets drops and are able do it... 

I know life is u fair but this was too much.. Passed some limits.. 

And last I don't saw to many ice accessories drops! 

My advice u must take action for future and do it better for all!

Couse soon comes sspring event with solo dgs!