[2016.12.21] Update Warspear Online 6.3. Volcano's Awakening. Release

Peter_Munk

volcano_small.png

Dear warriors!

Ho-ho-ho, the Word Creation Day has finally come! Owners of devices on Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, OS X and Linux - it's time to travel to the Snow Boundary to join in the festivities of the winter holiday that will last till the end of January.

gen5.png  gen4.png  gen1.png

Heralds of the Snow Boundary can already be found in all big cities and they will be glad to show you the way. Hurry up until the frosty island melts due to the spring coming or something else...

You may have already read some details about the upcoming holiday in the recent preview.
And now let's learn about all rewards and gifts that are already waiting for their owners in the Snow Boundary!

New Dungeons

inst1.png  inst2.png  inst3.png

Players of all levels are going to enjoy six unique Dungeons, since such number of valuable treasures has never been seen in Arinar before! This winter you may get there the following items:

Exclusive weapons with the Rage bonus - melee weapons with the main attacking bonuses, three different staffs in each Dungeon, bows and crossbows with the Critical Hit bonus and shields with the Block bonus.

The full set of armor with the Damage reflection bonus - head, body, arms and legs equipment with the most useful bonuses (all Cloth armor for legs has the Energy increase bonus changed for the Critical hit bonus).

Unique belts with rare bonuses - 6 types of belts in each Dungeon with Health increase, Critical hit, Magic power, Accuracy, Skill cooldown and Block bonuses.

Ice Queen and Aquilon accessories - rare rings and amulets with physical/magical power.

As well as common and unique empower relics and many more!

Ash Tower (recommended level - 6):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for level 6
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for level 6
- unique belts with rare bonuses for level 5
- common empower relics

Fire Tower (recommended level - 12):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for levels 10 and 12
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for levels 10 and 12
- unique belts with rare bonuses for levels 10 and 12
- unique rings and amulets with physical/magical power for level 5
- common empower relics

Lava Tower (recommended level - 16):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for levels 14 and 16
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for levels 14 and 16
- unique belts with rare bonuses for levels 14 and 16
- unique rings and amulets with physical/magical power for level 10
- common empower relics

Magma Tower (recommended level - 20):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for levels 18 and 20
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for levels 18 and 20
- unique belts with rare bonuses for levels 18 and 20
- unique rings and amulets with physical/magical power for level 15
- common empower relics

Obsidian Tower (recommended level - 24):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for levels 22 and 24
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for levels 22 and 24
- unique belts with rare bonuses for level 22
- unique rings and amulets with physical/magical power for level 20
-
unique empower relics

Volcano Tower (recommended level - 28):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for
level 26
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for level 26
- unique belts with rare bonuses for level 24
- unique rings and amulets with physical/magical power for level 25
-
unique empower relics

Also:
- tickets for rides
- catalysts and essences
- attack and defense spheres
- holiday potions

Oh, by the way: Snow elves have eaten all mint cookies, so you won't find them in dungeons this winter. Hope you won't be disappointed much, since there are so many precious rewards instead!

Holiday quests

Complete entertaining storyline quests and get
Christmas Tree Smiley and Fiery Rooster Smiley! If you want to earn some Crimson Corundums, then there are daily PvP-quests and quests on killing bosses available for you. Moreover, you can complete traditional daily quests that will bring experience and gold to the players of all levels!

Bosses

boss_1.png  boss_2.png  boss_3.png

Raid bosses in this Snow Boundary are probably the most powerful and fierce bosses you have ever seen during any holiday. Emir Gletha, Fire-Bodied Archon, Titanida and Yatagan of the Ashes are ready to confront even the bravest warriors, but if you succeed in defeating them, you'll get:

- the rarest
Serpent costume
- common attack and defense relics
- tickets for rides
- unity signs
- minions
- catalysts and essences
- attack and defense spheres

and, of course, piles and piles of gold!

Volcano

event1.png  event2.png  event3.png

Having been present in the area of each stage for at least 30 seconds, a player will get great temporal bonuses:

1 stage: Increased damage of the Snowball skill by 10% (max. 5 buffs at a time - 50%)
2 stage: Reduced incoming damage from an auto attack with a melee weapon by 10%
3 stage: Reduced incoming damage from an auto attack with a ranged weapon by 10%.
4 stage: Increases the Fury parameter of the character by 2% (max. 3 buffs - 6%)
5 stage: If you have the buff from the previous stage, the number Good Luck Tokens, obtained by you in attractions, will be increased by 30%. Also, players of levels 2-17 will be gifted with the increased amount of experience for daily quests by 50%, and players of levels 18-28 will get Volcano's Treasury that may contain:

event4.png  event5.png

- new
Volcano costume

His patron is Chaos, his weapons are lava stream and earthquakes, his goal is to destroy everything on his way. Not every human will obtain Volcano's costume, but each and every one who dares challenge its owner will be doomed.

- common empower relics
- greater potions
- tickets for rides
- seeker's stamina elixirs
- unity signs
- unique minions
- holiday potions and scrolls
- gold, gold, gold!

Ice Flame Stash

Chests with gifts, one of the essential parts of each holiday, will be available in the Miracle Shop during the whole event. More stashes - more treasures, among which are:

21 amazing costumes!

Completely new ones:

Dragonborn Oracle

Bone-chilling mask with tusks that hides the face and a wide cloak. Probably, to encounter dragons in Arinar is not as scary as meeting one of their loyal priests!

Samurai of the Ice Empire
Princess of the Ice Empire

Solid armor and helmets provide excellent protection from any danger. Don't take any chances with these powerful fighters, even if the force is with you.

Polar Carl

Don't let his friendly appearance fool you, for the most dangerous and strong warriors may hide underneath this well-known gnome's costume.

Rag Rodriguez

A colorful poncho, a bright sombrero and neat moustache! Maybe, this guy won't give his enemies creeps, but he surely knows how to party!

Also:

- Bone Lord
- King of the North
- Queen of the North
- Ice Arena Goalkeeper
- Horrible Jack
- Teddy Bear
- Cookie
- Penguin
- Snow Maiden
- Nutcracker
- Ice Warrior's Armor
- Snow Queen
- Grinch
- Snowman
- Reindeer Rudolf
- Snow Elf

24 excellent decorative skins!

Completely new ones:

- Bill of the Seared Bound
- Blade of the Seared Bound
- Broadaxe of the Seared Bound
- Claymore of the Seared Bound
- Baton of the Seared Bound
- Caduceus of the Seared Bound
- Flamethrower of the Seared Bound
- Flameshooter of the Seared Bound
- Tower Shield of the Seared Bound

These exceptional weapons were forged in the clash of two nature forces and bear their powers. Hurry to add them to your collection!

Also:

- Naktu Tribe's Mallet
- Naktu Tribe's Tomahawk
- Naktu Tribe's Gaff
- Naktu Tribe's Ice Ax
- Naktu Tribe's Staff
- Naktu Tribe's Bow
- Naktu Tribe's Arrowshooter
- Naktu Tribe's Timbrel
- Ice Dagger
- Ice Battleaxe
- Ice Mace
- Ice Sword
- Ice Cleaver
- Ice Staff
- Ice Bow
- Ice Crossbow
- Ice Shield

New unique relics:

- Icy Relic of Retribution. It casts the Ice shield effect on a character that return some damage to the attacker.
-
Icy Relic of Frostbite. It debuffs enemies with the Ice trap effect and immobilizes them.

New and rare crystals and runes:

- Crystal of Wildness (adds the Rage bonus to armor)
-
Crystal of Agility (adds the Skill cooldown to helmets, boots and rings)
-
Retribution Rune (adds the Damage reflection bonus to weapons and belts)

Great elixirs:

- Gladiator's Great Elixir
- Great Elixir of Unity
- Great Elixir of Knowledge

Holiday minions:

- Summon Grinch
- Summon Snowman
- Summon Ice Queen

and many other precious gifts!

Only during the holiday, you will be able to find in the Miracle Shop some exquisite items, for example:

Chilling decorative skins:

- Ice Ax of the Arctic Dragon
- Sabre of the Arctic Dragon
- Halberg of the Arctic Dragon
- Estoc of the Arctic Dragon
- Scepter of the Arctic Dragon
- Thyrsus of the Arctic Dragon
- Snowthrower of the Arctic Dragon
- Snowshooter of the Arctic Dragon
- Tower Shield of the Arctic Dragon

These unique weapons will definitely make all your enemies shudder with fear and cold!

Stylish haircut collections:

- Polar Barber's Kit
- Snow Barber's Kit

Funny smileys collection:

- Jolly Penguins
- Frosty Smileys

Rides

att1.png  att2.png  att3.png

Winter rides guarantee a lot of fun and Good Luck tokens. Exchange them for awesome costumes and other wonderful stuff!

Achievements

This winter there will be 12 new achievements available for you. Complete them all and add unique
Chill Joe and Happy Kevin smileys to your collection!

Holiday skills

During the holiday you will be able to use two special skills. Deal damage to the enemy with the Snowball skill and use the Snow resistance skill to increase your or your ally's reliability parameter.

Gifts

What is the World Creation Day without gifts? For each warrior starting from level 5, the White Beard has prepared a
Seeker's stamina elixir and 20 Tickets for rides. Join in the festivities!

Costumes for Crimson Corundums

Vendors have brought us some new, as well as already known costumes. It's time to suit up for the event!

and the last but not least

Corrections and improvements

- The bug when you don't get drop from monsters if it has been daamaged by a high-level player not from you party was fixed.
- The bug with a character being able to cast skills under Stun, Silence and other effects preventing skill casting was fixed.
- The bug when a character could cast skills under the effects that limit movements was fixed. If a character has such debuff, then he cannot cast the following skills: barbarian's "Charge", mage's "Time warp", rogue's "Elusive jump", blade dancer's "Rush", paladin's Harad's call".
- The animation of "Stone body" and "Fire arrow" skills was improved
- Now, the invisibility effect is removed from a character, if he uses one of the following skills: druid's "Healing dew". "Secret link", "Punitive roots"; ranger's "Beast trap", "Hunter's cage"; priest's "Healing touch", "Payback", "Mystic mark", "Exhausting Burden"; paladin's "Sun seal", "Repellent Strike"; barbarian's "Combat fury", "Shield strike"; shaman's "Healing Spirit", "Healing Totem"; warlock's "Grimoire", "Fading"; necromancer's "Ancient seal", "Panic", "Mental pit").
- The "Steal Health" bonus is now correctly displayed after the death knight's "Saturation" was cast
- The difficulty in the heroic level of the Tree of Seasons Dungeon was corrected
- The work of the Relic of Indomitable Blow was corrected: now it works according to the description.
- The work of the "Resilience" bonus was corrected: now it reduces the incoming damage from players taking into account all damage bonuses.
- The problems with Android keyboard were fixed. They include the game freezing when opening the keyboard for the second time, incorrect text entering after linking the item, problems with text removing and the issue with the disappearance of the keyboard.

Please, note that game versions for different platforms may become available with delay.

May all of you have the nicest drop this winter!
AIGRIND

Peter, what about the Chat Background of the game? Is it still covered in a dark blue or it will allow us to see a bit the area like before?

Peter, what about the Chat Background of the game? Is it still covered in a dark blue or it will allow us to see a bit the area like before?

It's still covered dark blue, we'll add the transparency option in one of the future updates.

Okay Daria. :)

Another little question...

IMG-20161221-WA0007.jpg

This is a friend of mine between tons of elves... well... shouldn't it be a Neutral Area...? :mega_shok:

attachicon.gifIMG-20161221-WA0007.jpg

This is a friend of mine between tons of elves... well... shouldn't it be a Neutral Area...? :mega_shok:

He went to their dungeon  ;D

""The full set of armor with the Damage reflection bonus - head, body, arms and legs equipment with the most useful bonuses (all Cloth armor for legs has the Energy increase bonus changed for the Critical hit bonus).""

Now it make sense to build reflection  :clapping: 

"""""Volcano Tower (recommended level - 28):
- unique weapons with the Rage bonus for
level 26
- unique armor (head, body, arms and legs) with the Damage reflection bonus for level 26
- unique belts with rare bonuses for level 24""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""-------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BELT WITH BLOCK ??  :shok: 
- unique rings and amulets with physical/magical power for level 25
-
unique empower relics

Oh, by the way: Snow elves have eaten all mint cookies, so you won't find them in dungeons this winter. Hope you won't be disappointed much, since there are so many precious rewards instead! """"

Ty snow elves I love you :give_rose:

"""" Volcano - new Volcano costume """"" OMG  :shok:  :shok: 

""""- Icy Relic of Frostbite. It debuffs enemies with the Ice trap effect and immobilizes them."""" BOOM 1 more stun relic  :diablo:

""""- Crystal of Wildness (adds the Rage bonus to armor) """" Rage on armour ? WOW  :shok:  game really getting more more more dynamic  :aggressive:

""""This winter there will be 12 new achievements available for you. Complete them all and add unique Chill Joe and Happy Kevin smileys to your collection!"""" I like unique smileys . Ty for adding more :give_rose: 

""""- The bug with a character being able to cast skills under Stun, Silence and other effects preventing skill casting was fixed."""" Oh ty so much  :clapping: 

""""- The animation of "Stone body" and "Fire arrow" skills was improved"""" Stone body is literally stone now  :good:  I like it :good: 

""""- The "Steal Health" bonus is now correctly displayed after the death knight's "Saturation" was cast"""" Wow it takes years to correct this bug :crazy: Nwm ty :blush: 

""""- The work of the "Resilience" bonus was corrected: now it reduces the incoming damage from players taking into account all damage bonuses."""" This really nice , it was a nightmare to pvp with +10bds :nea: 
""""- The problems with Android keyboard were fixed. They include the game freezing when opening the keyboard for the second time, incorrect text entering after linking the item, problems with text removing and the issue with the disappearance of the keyboard."""" This was really annoying , ty  :clapping: 

By the way I like the changes and corrections more than update  ;D  Ty devs , great job  :clapping:

May all of you have the nicest drop this winter! -AIGRIND              Ha ha ty aigrind family  :give_rose:

attachicon.gifIMG-20161221-WA0007.jpg

Yeah, that's a bug, it should be pointed at the dungeon on the right side, we'll fix it asap.

In the meantime your friend can go to his (mc) dungeon and the quest will be completed anyway.

This is indeed going to be warm..

*rubs palms*

Err.. What's up with owls, Great One Peter?

*grins*

Hi!

I give you 2 answers, only one is true.

1. I had to leave some comment to make post visible, so I just typed this phrase from Twin Peaks

2. This is a secret code that covers some shocking truth about our game

Yeah, that's a bug, it should be pointed at the dungeon on the right side, we'll fix it asap.

In the meantime your friend can go to his (mc) dungeon and the quest will be completed anyway.

Yeah I dont th dg on mc side but quest not done  :mega_shok:  I want that smiley reward  :blush:

Hi!

1. I had to leave some comment to make post visible, so I just typed this phrase from Twin Peaks

The first one is convincing..

The second one is interesting.

*rubs chin*

Edit:

Oh, the image is epic by the way..

Edited by Vera_Z

Hi!

2 secret code is more money that's why peter applause and warm his hands!  :).. And between me and peeter congratulations good reviews detailed at release but should be released at 00:00hours wen new day starts!  >:] 

And after 2 years I still don't get what he's talkin about :friends:

2 secret code is more money that's why peter applause and warm his hands!  :).. And between me and peeter congratulations good reviews detailed at release but should be released at 00:00hours wen new day starts!  >:]

IS HERE ANY MODERATOR WHO IS ACTIVE? I NEED APPROVAL POST FROM MODERATOR AND I NEVER SAW THAT THEY APPROVED SOMETHING. .. PETER WE HAD A BUG IN DG LVL20 WE SPEND OUR STAM FOR NOTHING... WHERE I CAN SEND SS ??? WHERE ARE MODERATORS ARE THEY WORKING? LOL

IS HERE ANY MODERATOR WHO IS ACTIVE? I NEED APPROVAL POST FROM MODERATOR AND I NEVER SAW THAT THEY APPROVED SOMETHING. .. PETER WE HAD A BUG IN DG LVL20 WE SPEND OUR STAM FOR NOTHING... WHERE I CAN SEND SS ??? WHERE ARE MODERATORS ARE THEY WORKING? LOL

you were raging so much, calm yourself

I really like this event, it's great how DG28 has more than one boss, and how they all have more attack, but less health and defence. Also, thank you for making Good Luck tokens harder to get, the last 10k token costume was too easy to get.

Kelvs, tomorrow there will be a maintenance for this and some other reasons.

I absolutely agree with Stabya. Everyone of course had the right to get the costume of 10k tokens. But in my opinion it should be very exclusive, and available after having worked hard.