Seperate skill sets

Corona virus

I think there should be a way to have and quickly switch between skill sets. Here's how it'll work: all players have their initial skill set like now but if they pay mcoins they can unlock another which quickly changed their skill points to whatever the other is. Let's say your initial skill set is PvE for leveling and you want to keep it but also want to pvp, you pay to unlock a second skill set. It's skill point count will always be what it should be at your level.

Could be good. If it were to be implemented, I think it should only be useable out of combat, and to make life easier, you should also be able to switch equipment.

Damn i totally love the idea. Yes, I agree also in the mcoins cost. The thing that maybe you might add, is to clarify if the "2nd skill sets" will be permanent or not.

Mind also that this would be fair but not really appreciated by devs, since people might stop buying Book of Oblivion to do it, or, at least, they will buy way less pieces than they were used to.

But I am really fine with the Idea, it would make things more dynamic.

Won't cut down on book cost cuz opening another skill set would cost way more than a book of oblivion and a book would be needed to change specific sets.