Moody Bosses

shining

Hi,

I have read some suggestions regarding cyclic changes: weather, quests.. and some regarding

the camping problem...

For me boss hunt is bit boring but still its needed...

I think to add some new bosses wouldnot harm, but more:

Let the bosses come alive, like changing locations: it will res on other place.

Let them attack our cities (when they get in mood).. in that case the boss will strengthen eminently and also drops will change. I think it would be great to add more sets for all lvls.

Something like that so boss-hunt boredom is gone.. no allday camping by just bit harder mob waiting if it drops and then be angry that it drops for newbe who needs qst.

Marakasha can res everywhere on meadows. Sometimes it turns so mad that only

the strongest ones from server can kill it, and it won't stop until they do that.

Dinalt can come round to attack the Citadel changed to utter beast.

and so on..

but allways depends on its "mood" which should be changing,

this should not happen allways or too often ofcrs

• 2 weeks later...

For me boss hunt is bit boring but still its needed... Yap

Let the bosses come alive, like changing locations: it will res on other place. Hell NO  :bad:

Let them attack our cities (when they get in mood).. No point they will disturb to us... in that case the boss will strengthen eminently and also drops will change. I think it would be great to add more sets for all lvls. Try to get all lvl18 gear first and just then ask for more bosses  ;D

Something like that so boss-hunt boredom is gone.. no allday camping by just bit harder mob waiting if it drops and then be angry that it drops for newbe who needs qst.

Marakasha can res everywhere on meadows. Sometimes it turns so mad that only

the strongest ones from server can kill it, and it won't stop until they do that.

Dinalt can come round to attack the Citadel changed to utter beast.

and so on..

but allways depends on its "mood" which should be changing,

this should not happen allways or too often ofcrs

I think u are low level?  ::) :blush:

I think its a good idea but i dont agree with respawn. Who will spend hours searching marakasha in meadows like relic??? Also i dont like the idea of distarbing us in cities. Mood is good. Angry will mean stronger etc  8)

ok.. there is no reason to think of complete remodeling of the game.. just less accent on boss hunt itself (like slots) and yet more diversity.. see how arena is popular..