Will you play mc and elves when v 3.0 comes??

manosGior

Will you play mc and elves anymore when v3.0 update comes??  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play mc and elves anymore when v3.0 update comes??

• Yes
    • some times
    • Rarely
    • often
    • No

Question

4 answers to this question

Hmm yeahh  think many people will leave their old classes even i will leave my noob barbarian and start pick new class though.. Soon.

- Maybe i'll pick Mage coz his 'master of Fire and Ice element' haha lol will be good in the future perhaps  :wacko:

- for great tanker..chose Deathknight/Bladedancer or even Paladin thatt have heal skill LOL and never chose Barbarian again :P

- now MC's own new ally,Warlock,that perhaps will be usefull for tanker in Lab and Rogue just useless  :facepalm:

- still the best healer, Druid and Shaman but Priest and Necromancer will much more good coz they got better skill than this old healer:they have skill that absorbs  any damage..too :)

*conclusion* the new classes will be far more good than old classes and dont forget Ranger still the best lol :crazy:

:lol:

I agree ...paladin tank with priest or mage will hunt much more better...deathknight with necro or warlock is the same.... 8) .....but i still.believe ALL current players will create a new char

Hmm yeahh  think many people will leave their old classes even i will leave my noob barbarian and start pick new class though.. Soon.

- Maybe i'll pick Mage coz his 'master of Fire and Ice element' haha lol will be good in the future perhaps  :wacko:

- for great tanker..chose Deathknight/Bladedancer or even Paladin thatt have heal skill LOL and never chose Barbarian again :P

- now MC's own new ally,Warlock,that perhaps will be usefull for tanker in Lab and Rogue just useless  :facepalm:

- still the best healer, Druid and Shaman but Priest and Necromancer will much more good coz they got better skill than this old healer:they have skill that absorbs  any damage..too :)

*conclusion* the new classes will be far more good than old classes and dont forget Ranger still the best lol :crazy:

:lol: