Character appearance

Stabya

If anyone has any suggestions regarding other appearances, you can put them here, but I specifically want to suggest a change to the second option of the demon haircut item. The look itself is good, but whether you turn left or right, the hair is always slicked onto the side that you are viewing. I think it would be more aesthetically pleasing, as well as make a lot more sense for the hair to slick to one side, rather than both, as it is a haircut that should only slick to one side of the head in the first place.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding other appearances, you can put them here, but I specifically want to suggest a change to the second option of the demon haircut item. The look itself is good, but whether you turn left or right, the hair is always slicked onto the side that you are viewing. I think it would be more aesthetically pleasing, as well as make a lot more sense for the hair to slick to one side, rather than both, as it is a haircut that should only slick to one side of the head in the first place.

i was hoping that something like that could happen too it would be so much nicer to see happen :)

this evil hair look badass if viewed from side, but it looks like middle age man who started to lose his hair if you see it from the front side. It will be good if the front view changed become more spiky and reduce the baldness.

2628nep.jpg

this evil hair look badass if viewed from side, but it looks like middle age man who started to lose his hair if you see it from the front side. It will be good if the front view changed become more spiky and reduce the baldness.

2628nep.jpg

tbf that looks sexy af xD

The only problem I have with the hairstyle is that from the side it looks like the patch of hair is shorter, from

the back it goes on until almost neck, from the side its just a bit past the middle of the head.

Also, the new "evil" haircuts with long hair go straight through the back of the vampire costume, making the haircuts very undesirable for anyone using a vampire outfit.