Advice for DK?

danloblade

Hey All!

I got bored of being yelled at in dgs for not being able to properly heal people as a lvl 18 Shaman (Motherpain) so i decided i wanna be a tank and be the one who tells people off instead! Therefore i made my DK Dawnblood, I'm planning to max Thorn and Dark shield, but idk what kind of armour to get wand what other skills one would need in order to become a successful tanker and PvP DK? Could someone be so kind as to assist me by telling me how i can build my DK?

basic skills dark shield 5 then the dmg skill 5 and maybe exhalation of darkness, for pve experts secret reserves, you get heal every 2-3min to "full" if its 4/4, then maybe life steal skill, for pvp silence 4/4 im not sure for other experts, I love secret reserves :lol:

Edited by Xmasteer

All depends on what kind of tank you want to be. Since it seems you are aiming for PvE, I'd keep Reserves for PvP and not PvE. Deathcall would be a good choice. Pro healers appreciate it, noob ones just blame the tank for their own mistakes. Besides, consider the option to make Provocation to 3/5 or even 5/5. Dark wings 5/5 is quite a must. Aim also to get a good ammount of Life Steal. Saturation helps you with this. Steel hurricane also is a nice choice if you have a good ammount of Damage. Don't forget that magic attack helps you with the dk.

I Hope I have been helpful.

All depends on what kind of tank you want to be. Since it seems you are aiming for PvE, I'd keep Reserves for PvP and not PvE. Deathcall would be a good choice. Pro healers appreciate it, noob ones just blame the tank for their own mistakes. Besides, consider the option to make Provocation to 3/5 or even 5/5. Dark wings 5/5 is quite a must. Aim also to get a good ammount of Life Steal. Saturation helps you with this. Steel hurricane also is a nice choice if you have a good ammount of Damage. Don't forget that magic attack helps you with the dk.

I Hope I have been helpful.

basic skills dark shield 5 then the dmg skill 5 and maybe exhalation of darkness, for pve experts secret reserves, you get heal every 2-3min to "full" if its 4/4, then maybe life steal skill, for pvp silence 4/4 im not sure for other experts, I love secret reserves :lol:

Thanks alot guys