[2016.12.14] Warspear Online 6.3. Volcano's awakening. Preview

Peter_Munk

xhIm7Fn.png

Brave warriors!

The air is so frosty, and habitues of taverns throughout Arinar prefer to drink hot aromatic punch instead of cold ale now. The winter is almost at its peak, and the World Creation Day will start next week! Don't forget to join in the festivities of this epic holiday!  

But be ready not only for fun - the evil has struck again!

An unusual frosty island is waiting for you this year. You won't meet separate monsters anymore - now they walk in groups that can easily defeat any reckless idler. So, be careful and don't go deep into the forest completely alone!

NpSPjck.png  FH9IJjP.png  4Gt5zKI.png

New Dungeons

Six holiday Dungeons will welcome the players of all levels. Each Dungeon consists of several floors (from 3 to 5) and has its own boss with unique tactics and skills. But don't be afraid! Even if you fail defeating him on the first try, you may revive at the beginning of the same floor and try again.

Don't expect complicated mechanisms and puzzles, but don't relax too much as well - they will be replaced by bosses, ingenious and blood-thirsty!

MTR6Oau.png  Z2MP2HY.png  QfxeRwo.png

New Bosses

Volcano's fire has melted ever-frozen ground and opened vast caves with ancient portals that will teleport you between all corners of the island. Your enemies are aware about them as well, so prepare for unexpected encounters!

Apart from players from the enemy faction, you may also find there Volcano's servants. They are used to killing, especially to killing with fire, but let it not destroy the morale of brave Arinar defenders! Great glory and valuable rewards are guaranteed to everyone who's strong enough to fight till the end!

Bzcluvs.png  onqtoWT.png  k1eYwl1.png

New Rides

Snow Boundary rides will welcome all guests, so good luck!

Flame wings (solo/group 1-28)

In this rides you will have to set fire to as many Icy birds as possible. But it won't be easy, because cunning kobolds will try to take away all your valuable bonuses!

Fire fighter (solo/group 1-28)

Don't let fireballs melt the Snow Boundary! Drive them to Icy geisers, but be careful not to fall into a freezing trap yourself!

Salamanders on Christmas trees (group 18-22/23-28)

Skillful warriors will be able to visit a special ride, in which you will have to keep snowy holidays islands safe from evil Salamanders. Gather your friends and earn many-many Good Luck tokens!

H003cuF.png 
yKHjhbm.png  K0wNxpO.png

If you have any Tickets for a ride left from the previous holiday, you may use them now. Visit new rides, get as many Good Luck tokens as possible and exchange them for fancy rewards!

Holiday quests

There is a chain of story-line quests that will lead you to saving the whole Arinar again! The White Beard is waiting for your help, so get ready to ruin evil Volcano's plans. What is the World Creation Day without snow, anyway?

Moreover, there are already known and completely new daily quests prepared for all guests of the Snowy Boundary. These entertaining quests will make gloomy winter days brighter and provide you with excellent rewards!

UGlF4lV.png  Gb0Fy5K.png  3ZyXZ4H.png

Volcano

What can be more dangerous for the Snow Boundary than fierce fire? Volcano,the main villain of this holiday, is awake and he will not stop until our beloved snowy island with its citizens and guests is completely destroyed. Only the most valiant of the warriors will be able to defeat him, but in order to do it you'll have to complete Trial by Fire, the most epic battle of this winter. Fight till the end and you'll definitely get a reward!

That is all for now, hope you will wait for the holiday more eagerly now. All details about trophies, rewards and other will be revealed on the day of the update!

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Peter, are we going to meet the same system of this halloween event, when we will have to face the God Of the Volcano? :aggressive:

( Events based on steps or a simple quests with a chest as a reward, like the Raven Boss quest of 1 year ago? )

Good news, but hope this time bugs will be fixed not like haloween wen  many left unfixed! 

An nd one more thing tthis event should give enjoyment to all members not only strongest and richest! 

• Developer

But.. but..

Aww, I'm knitting this sweater for nothing.

*throws yarns away*

Snow must go on!

9a9959b5bd840428b34a0161aa490f9b.jpg

No any new costume?

That's just the preview, let's wait for further information in the actual update announcement!

Edited by Julie

May someone answer my question above?

Maybe "Trial by Fire" means there will be stages similar to previous villain's "prophecy" my brother. But who knows? *taps shoulder*

Sounds really cool. Good change one question the bosses they drop for all levels then 3 up and all below like dungeons or? Can we elaborate please want a developer response Good job! Thank tou

An unusual frosty island is waiting for you this year. You won't meet separate monsters anymore - now they walk in groups that can easily defeat any reckless idler. So, be careful and don't go deep into the forest completely alone!

Volcano's fire has melted ever-frozen ground and opened vast caves with ancient portals that will teleport you between all corners of the island. Your enemies are aware about them as well, so prepare for unexpected encounters!

Swamps + Baits ???

Oh, my 2 favorite things in the game... :bad:

Peter.. Long waiting the next chapter of your stories. On the other hand interesting stuff here. Mixing snow with fire :o

What stories do you mean, my friend?

Peter, are we going to meet the same system of this halloween event, when we will have to face the God Of the Volcano? :aggressive:

( Events based on steps or a simple quests with a chest as a reward, like the Raven Boss quest of 1 year ago? )

SImilar, yes. Steps and so on, but different in details. Close to Valdemar's system

I see, you've got inspired by my member title!

;)

when will this update take place?  :blush:

Next week!

hahaha  u got em julie

oh! and maybe next time, the event will be about peter_munk as the boss(Ice King)  lmao :rofl:

Oh, I wish... "pets penguin"

Swamps + Baits ???

Not as huge as swamps, of course :)

Maybe "Trial by Fire" means there will be stages similar to previous villain's "prophecy" my brother. But who knows? *taps shoulder*

Ooouuuuwww.... alright :good: :unknw:

Swamps + Baits ???

Haha someone will have a bit of fun in this incoming holiday xD

What I imagined..

5NCx0jt.jpg?1

P.S. James Hance's work

Uhhm I guess I have to spare my "Finn and jakeeeeeee" stuff after having read the guy who has drawn the work. :

confused about the skill Ressurection, how it works exactly? It reflects dmg, or increase the resistence against mobs, or ressucets the char?

Flame wings - Ok, but you could increase the symbols received 

Fire fighter - didnt receive any reward even freezing some balls 

Salamanders on Christmas trees - too strong in my opinion 

Edited by Aкasha