HELP?

rachelmp1

Well, would you kindly share with us what you need help with?

You don't have to write in caps, we can read normal letters as well. Calm down and stay friendly.

By the way, we are not there to help with quests ingame etc. we mods are here to take care of the forum members and the admins to provide us information about updates or technical issues

Edited by Julie

omg why is there no contact numbers I need to phone some one my account has been blocked and I don't no why or how long for ive put to much money in this char and ive been told nothing I need help please

Well, would you kindly share with us what you need help with?

You don't have to write in caps, we can read normal letters as well. Calm down and stay friendly.

By the way, we are not there to help with quests ingame etc. we mods are here to take care of the forum members and the admins to provide us information about updates or technical issues

omg why is no 1 replying im trying to stay calm I really am my account has been blocked with no explanation ta why I don't no how long for im panicking here theres no contact numbers nothing I don't no wht to do

omg why is no 1 replying im trying to stay calm I really am my account has been blocked with no explanation ta why I don't no how long for im panicking here theres no contact numbers nothing I don't no wht to do

If you have any questions concerning account blocking, please, contact our support team at: http://warspear-online.com/en/support