dont trust anyone

valthera

last week someone name fb of ahmad khan from pakistan inbox me to try sell gold to hassn warspear online facebook, coz hassn wanna to make guild in us, so i chat to hassn warspear online(fake) on fb page, we chat good conversation, he know all about hassn, first im still not sure his hassn, but im trus coz he always say "habiby", i give him 1.6m gold first in mc us nick aoabank lv2, after give i think he will direct pay, but he say will pay in 2-3 day coz have restriction by goverment, im try find about in, i pm alrajhi bank of saudi n they say bank never give restriction for transfer, hmm i think now i got scammed, but he always make good conversation he say want to pay in saturday morning(now) i try ask to ahmad khan on fb, omg i got blocked from this 2 account facebook, just info, ahmad khan char nick its shamyzsah..

its just info for all dont trust anyone, i know im too stupid do it all..

if someone know real hassn, tell him to help report this problem.. coz scammer use hassn big name for scam people..

sorry for my weak english

last week someone name fb of ahmad khan from pakistan inbox me to try sell gold to hassn warspear online facebook, coz hassn wanna to make guild in us, so i chat to hassn warspear online(fake) on fb page, we chat good conversation, he know all about hassn, first im still not sure his hassn, but im trus coz he always say "habiby", i give him 1.6m gold first in mc us nick aoabank lv2, after give i think he will direct pay, but he say will pay in 2-3 day coz have restriction by goverment, im try find about in, i pm alrajhi bank of saudi n they say bank never give restriction for transfer, hmm i think now i got scammed, but he always make good conversation he say want to pay in saturday morning(now) i try ask to ahmad khan on fb, omg i got blocked from this 2 account facebook, just info, ahmad khan char nick its shamyzsah..

if someone know real hassn, tell him to help report this problem.. coz scammer use hassn big name for scam people..

That's what you get for being naive. Also, I don't think AIGRIND take offering in-game services for real money lightly.

That page is Hassn's real page. Or was, at least

its so weird his so rich and why would he scam people :spiteful:

You're asking this question to the wrong people. But if it was, instead, sarcasm, I can tell you the name of the player who has been scammed by him.

Not trusting people is the only thing I am pro at on this game. Just do not hand anything major over to anyone. Even if the deal sounds real it's better to miss an opportunity than to get scammed.

Not trusting people is the only thing I am pro at on this game. Just do not hand anything major over to anyone. Even if the deal sounds real it's better to miss an opportunity than to get scammed.

Noso, he deserves one of your cookies!

Disagree. Don't see the dark side of the moon only. If your In front of a good opportunity and you realize it's not a fake thing, why not going on? :P

Disagree. Don't see the dark side of the moon only. If your In front of a good opportunity and you realize it's not a fake thing, why not going on? :P

How to find out it's not a fake thing unless you go for it? :D then it might be too late already :v

There surely are some trustworthy people but it's hard to become a member of that trusted circle

How to find out it's not a fake thing unless you go for it? :D then it might be too late already :v

There surely are some trustworthy people but it's hard to become a member of that trusted circle

It's hard to find out, yes. But not impossible. The most of the times, you need to face the "opportunity" to find out if this is fake or real opportunity. So yes, if we check this side, I totally agree with you

It's hard to find out, yes. But not impossible. The most of the times, you need to face the "opportunity" to find out if this is fake or real opportunity. So yes, if we check this side, I totally agree with you

Well I needed a shield and ax crafted. my melee crafting is only at 8 now. So I needed to have someone do it for me. I asked around and the person that was suppose to do it backed out. I found someone else. I must have asked 10-15 people about him and even had him show me the base shield before I handed over the Energy Cats. I even annoyed him a bit because I didn't trust him. But I got the shield and the ax is on the works. Just ask questions and have the person provide you with some proof that the deal will happen as it should. Keep in mind I was still taking a risk. But it worked out. Like I said: ask questions. Also the thing about opportunity in game or out another one will appear. Just be cautious.