Waste of stamina / Game Error

Perfecto245

Many players are wasting stamima cause "Update" when we are inside the dg, And now we waste another stam again but now the cause was the "lag" to all players. (Server Br-Tourmaline) 

Please fix the problem, I hope we can get free seeker as a gift... (Waste of time)

Sorry for my bad english.  :bad:

If it's an announced update and you are in dg and getting kicked out it's your fault. Devs always warn you not to plan anything important at that time and also consider that it's a server info each minute 1h before the servers shut down.

If it's an announced update and you are in dg and getting kicked out it's your fault. Devs always warn you not to plan anything important at that time and also consider that it's a server info each minute 1h before the servers shut down.

Not announced update in info of server Br-Tourmaline before servers shut down. 

Well nothing and no one is perfect and a server crash can always happen. I feel pity that you died or were kicked out of the dg but come on, it was only one stamina and things like that don't happen often.

I don't think it's worth it to complain about it

hm. you do understand that they warn you not to plan anything significant at this time, so its all on you. you took the warning and didnt give a balls. dont complain because they wont do anything about it. 

hm. you do understand that they warn you not to plan anything significant at this time, so its all on you. you took the warning and didnt give a balls. dont complain because they wont do anything about it. 

So you come to the support section to give him a moral lesson in addition to represent the Aigrind without know when this situation happened and in which circs. #scared

Edited by Aкasha

So you come to the support section to give him a moral lesson in addition to represent the Aigrind without know when this situation happened and in which circs. #scared

merely basing my assumptions on previous accusations, and just for your information i know exactly when the situation happened and under what circumstances. #abuseofrank

maybe you could ask whether i truly knew what the circumstances were instead of assuming that i didn't

Edited by Urscrewed

merely basing my assumptions on previous accusations, and just for your information i know exactly when the situation happened and under what circumstances. #abuseofrank

maybe you could ask whether i truly knew what the circumstances were instead of assuming that i didn't

A secret Aigrind's interface agent or were with him at the moment?

GFSwVQ3.jpg

Edited by Aкasha