Who is best SKILLED player????

Mecha

Since miracle shop and amplification, a lot of ppl say ws is no longer about skill.

So, who is the best?

here is how we find out.

Create a lv1 character, whichever class you play best.

meet at pvp cave and battle it out, with starting gear ONLY.

Fighting 1v1 with same lv gear, no amps or enchants, all skills lv 1.. the best skilled player should come out on top.

Btw, Im in no way claiming myself as "best"

i just want to see who is the best

Then everyone pick who in their mind is "OP" and so there should be no excuses  :bomb:

Druids and shamans heal 33 when they are lvl 1 and other classes hit 30-40 so that would be stupid...no one would kill shamans or druids.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Then everyone pick who in their mind is "OP" and so there should be no excuses  :bomb:

• 2 weeks later...

I SUPPORT THIS THREAD 100%  :friends:  Eisha (Yes Im calling you out)  said pvp my druid and ill kill you 2 hits (i know this is false 2 hits really?) But I said lmao arent you lvl 20 and im only lvl 14 and she has way higher amp then me I only have a +2 staff.But I didnt back down I said well ok lets both make lvl 1 characters with no amp and only basic gear now whoever wins is clearly better than the other. Well she declined so I want to know what makes a noob at this game? Not buying mc? Not spending hours on farming for 1 or 2 drops? You cant be noob at this game you can only have good gear or bad gear there is no noobs or pros so guys shut up with all that nonsense  :wacko:

And Dark if you powerhit a druid/shaman around 80-85 it would minimize their heals greatly and I believe a lvl 1 druid/shaman only attacks around 19 which isnt a great deal of damage at all so yea itll be fair and balanced and may the one who uses the skill the best with a little luck win  8)

At lv1 things are far from even and 1v1 is not fair some classes only balance good with a partner. For example rouge can be a extremly good partner, but 1v1 they have a way harder time. And at lvl1 you totally leave out the influense of a player. Most classes have a number of diffrent builds that can be good, depending on play style and gear.

example - shaman, almsot everyone play a quake shaman with balance magic, combo stun and high hp. And yes I would say its the best build allround and for new players. But that doesnt mean its the best... Hardly anyone play moon shaman anymore, but that doesnt mean their not good. I play a moon build and my dmg is just to overwhelming for the lower dmg quake build. Even though they got better heal then me (dont even use 2x good signets anymore) a crit or 2 from my moon shaman and they are at deaths door.

And with elves insane passive skill moon druids hit even harder then me! Theirs always a bigger fish or a fish better suited to kill you whatever class and build you have.

anyway im taking the freedom to announce some ppl from eu-server I love to team up with. That has +7 or lower amp.

shamans-

Sink - a real old school player. One of few remaining moon build shamans (with myself). Avrage amp gear, still we usually clean out togerther.

Rouge-

xgrozax - low amp rouge that have done some really nice fights with me. Killed example 2 top amped ranger together.

barb-

zbir - think hes still lower amp. Solid barb and player.

amps makes alot diffrence but when things are 'clicking' and working with that timing and luck. High amped players will lose, its just that those dream fights when everything works down to the second is kinda far apart.

Ya balance shamans are very popular cause they are so hard to kill (very hard for melee) even with low amp gear. And they are great arena support. But I think with v3 they be less popular cause arena will be filled with more ranged classes and more heavy hitting range like new mage class.

Moon druid/shamans and rangers is the medecin. Can kill quake shamans fairly easy and fast.

im just saying any class could have many builds. Like ranger they got all good skills I wouldnt know what to exclude, it all sounds so good :P

definatly build a moon druid if I were druid, but with alittle twist. Not straight 5/5/5

some classes need mana to play... some wins will be cause of 5% crit... some wins will be cause of 5% dodge... such a luck fight as lvl1 people... no way to decide whos the best skilled player cause it is a full luck game

I agree it will take a little luck to win crits and dodges as lvl 1s are so rare But I will disagree on mana being luck It will take a little decision SKILLS to figure out which skill to use For ex a lvl 1 shaman vs a lvl 1 druid scenario Both at low hp and low mana Who has the best decision skills? Lets say the shaman chose to heal and the druid gambled and decided to use lightning well if the druid's lightning isnt a crit hes done for because he doesnt have enough mana to heal himself while the shaman just keeps minimizing his attacks until hes dead. So thats where your decesion skills come in  ;)  But then again the druid might get lucky and the lighting is a crit but at lvl one your crit percent chance is 0.0% so yea not a smart decision right? I personally like this scenario because this means you have to use your brain instead of your money

some classes need mana to play... some wins will be cause of 5% crit... some wins will be cause of 5% dodge... such a luck fight as lvl1 people... no way to decide whos the best skilled player cause it is a full luck game

And I dont think it will be all luck If 2 lvl 1s were to go at it Itll be mostly a strategical type of pvp not a I have a +7 staff to your +2 staff  type pvp because whats the skill factor in that? But shamefully no one cares to listen to me If only this game had more open minded players  :facepalm: 

• 2 weeks later...

Highest amp wins, if you have the same amp as the person your facing then it comes to skill, which skill you use first is critical in winning, so there you have it, strongest amp wins which means you need money, or if same as enemy using the proper skill first entering a match is a heavy decider..

Bored for ever my lv 18 got no challenge pinkheart Eu server

:aggressive:

Will you try my lv18 shaman?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Highest amp wins, if you have the same amp as the person your facing then it comes to skill, which skill you use first is critical in winning, so there you have it, strongest amp wins which means you need money, or if same as enemy using the proper skill first entering a match is a heavy decider..

Highest amp don't always win, nor does best gear in game  ;)

So true, now with swamp alot of ppl have high level gear - but I usually come out ontop eitherway, knowledge and experience will beat high level gear.

+1

So true, now with swamp alot of ppl have high level gear - but I usually come out ontop eitherway, knowledge and experience will beat high level gear.

+10

Not true, I'm level 18 and i have +9 Bow of Sudden Doom , +9 both Arena Bows, and +9 full Bg Revenge  only been playing 6 weeks and i kill every one i come across.

I am the best player  /thread.

Not true, I'm level 18 and i have +9 Bow of Sudden Doom , +9 both Arena Bows, and +9 full Bg Revenge  only been playing 6 weeks and i kill every one i come across.

no one pro ,said he is pro ...

and u are a newbie shut up and watch ur word ....

beastmode wannabe :tease:

Then you havent faced me. If I can kill miko, wolfsy, tayuya and doek (gone now), I can kill you. Im not claiming to own these rangers, but I have a good 50/50 chance to win. You just picked the class that are very dependent on amp and bow dmg and then op blessing does the rest, I can think of a couple people rocking your world in arena even though you got massive ranger dmg. Sure you can kill most ppl with +9 and ranger, but youre going to need more then blessing against the top ranks.

Then you havent faced me. If I can kill miko, wolfsy, tayuya and doek (gone now), I can kill you. Im not claiming to own these rangers, but I have a good 50/50 chance to win. You just picked the class that are very dependent on amp and bow dmg and then op blessing does the rest, I can think of a couple people rocking your world in arena even though you got massive ranger dmg. Sure you can kill most ppl with +9 and ranger, but youre going to need more then blessing against the top ranks.

I'll rely on my leeet skills, all i need :D

the best skilled player are classes shamans and warlocks and  8)  rogue  8)  for rape people and not its easy use if compare with rangers they only touch blessing skill and give arrows for all

please kill me you retard  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We could kill each other so we dont have to put up with his BS  :lol:

But nah.. seriously, pvp him and put him in his place reu.

come on wake up man  :clapping:

how long u ll still drunk  :clapping:

Still have people thinking blessing is OP... almost all stuns end the blessing phase and ranger without blessing = dead char due to low defense and low hp.

About topic: I didn't see any skilled player yet.

LOL, this guy need a 1'5k stab . That'll bring him back to earth. :lol: :lol:

allthough i have +4 amp armour and +5 cbow i think im pretty skilled n general i win in pvp against some of the best lvl 20s in wars i kill like a boss and in arena.. dont even get me started..na i win most arena battles- lvl 18 ranger jizzsaw

It's funny when i meet people that claim they are better then me and i kill them in 5 seconds in arena  :yahoo:

retard a tryhard ... such a kid word