Healing barrier-info:all 4 skill levels

FrozenTotem

500 heal and block at lvl 1, 750 lvl 2.

Haven't tried on lvl3 or 4 yet.

The damage it absorbs is just straight dmg so your defence doesnt effect it. So if someone has 500dmg he will hit 500 to the shield, even if he would hit you 300 normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Healing barrier 4/4 heals 1500 block 1500 it's usefull in arena bcs it can save u.

but so long cooldown only makes u die faster in pvp since u can not do a lot dmg without pt mates.

very usefull against' rogues: give u time to react then get them with roots and bees.

But i have some regrets about it, think it's better to 4/4 song usefull for dg and arena, low cooldown and long stun.

And i wonder how much is invigorating stream healing bcs the reload is i think 4 time faster, it can heal even if nobody attacks (no barrier wasted by ennemies attacking only your team mates during the duration), and no need click on people to use stream.

If stream heals 400+ at lvl one i might waste 40k to remove barrier to get it and put song 4/4. When i will have enough HP and def to do so. (since the more u lvl up and have good stuff the less barrier is usefull).

Anyway i think best skill build for druid is:

-link

-song (go 4/4)

-then depends on u. I will take water ball bcs druid need dmg and it also can add a little more stun. i just think one shouldn't take barrier or roots if he can't put points in them.

good luck with your builds.

And if anyone knows more about invigorating stream mechanisms, heal amount and lvl up pls pls tell me!

Healing barrier 4/4 heals 1500 block 1500 it's usefull in arena bcs it can save u.

but so long cooldown only makes u die faster in pvp since u can not do a lot dmg without pt mates.

very usefull against' rogues: give u time to react then get them with roots and bees.

But i have some regrets about it, think it's better to 4/4 song usefull for dg and arena, low cooldown and long stun.

And i wonder how much is invigorating stream healing bcs the reload is i think 4 time faster, it can heal even if nobody attacks (no barrier wasted by ennemies attacking only your team mates during the duration), and no need click on people to use stream.

If stream heals 400+ at lvl one i might waste 40k to remove barrier to get it and put song 4/4. When i will have enough HP and def to do so. (since the more u lvl up and have good stuff the less barrier is usefull).

Anyway i think best skill build for druid is:

-link

-song (go 4/4)

-then depends on u. I will take water ball bcs druid need dmg and it also can add a little more stun. i just think one shouldn't take barrier or roots if he can't put points in them.

good luck with your builds.

And if anyone knows more about invigorating stream mechanisms, heal amount and lvl up pls pls tell me!

Thanks alot,the information vas incredibly helfull,hope u get the info u need asvell :D

np man ur welcome

Im not mcoiner nor rich bcs i play rarely, so i know how cool is it to knwo how skills work, if u do not want to waste many 40k for skills books and oblivion books XD

I think dev should make a web page with all expert skills and full description (if possible more than what u can read when buying books xd)

If there is already one can someone tell me?

np man ur welcome

Im not mcoiner nor rich bcs i play rarely, so i know how cool is it to knwo how skills work, if u do not want to waste many 40k for skills books and oblivion books XD

I think dev should make a web page with all expert skills and full description (if possible more than what u can read when buying books xd)

If there is already one can someone tell me?

There is no topic about it yet, but you might start one if you want to :)