[2016.11.28] Week of thrilling bounty!

Daria

Thank you game.

32nd run and my drop is this !!!!!!!

attachicon.gifBow.JPG

200_s.gif

It's unfortunate but " the drop system is common for both factions, dungeons can't be made separately for each faction "

200_s.gif

It's unfortunate but " the drop system is common for both factions, dungeons can't be made separately for each faction "

Love to know that my drop rate hates me then. :unknw:

i really really hope that the Christmas dungeons are ranger-friendly, i have not even been to a christmas dg 28 because are class is not desired :

i really really hope that the Christmas dungeons are ranger-friendly, i have not even been to a christmas dg 28 because are class is not desired :

It's a shame, rangers used to be the kings of damage for hunting and farming. I bet its due to the fact that your faction doesn't really have good tanks and its overpopulated with op offensive bladedancers.

Maybe someday developers will consider making dungeons separate from each faction. That will be the day.

only luck.....trust me no one hate u.....just luck.....i try n try n finally drop deff sphere II

where is my drop :( i always get noob stuff :( other friend always get phys dmg accecories :( me no

Edited by Kelvzs

only luck.....trust me no one hate u.....just luck.....i try n try n finally drop deff sphere II

I wish you were right, but unfortunatly, luck plays only the 80% of his role in the drop system. This is kinda like the amp system.

What is this 0 Kb update ? Maybe you forget to open double drop rate and open now ?  :shok:

0 kb means that changes were some just bytes. Our system does not display such small numbers. Simple as that.

0 kb means that changes were some just bytes. Our system does not display such small numbers. Simple as that.

I know that , I mean maybe that bytes includes the drop rate changes only  :blush:

I know that , I mean maybe that bytes includes the drop rate changes only :blush:

Nice try bro. But I really doubt that they added such thing, since it is already "Running" >.>

I know that , I mean maybe that bytes includes the drop rate changes only  :blush:

Those changes have nothing to do with drop, it's about the new version with German localization.

You can't see through the chat anymore. Not a big deal but it's little annoying.

Yeah, it was done on purpose. Google Play demanded that, so it has to stay, at least, for a while.

Could there be option to enable/disable transparent chat? I mean now I cant use chat at all while healing because I cant see if someone needs link for example.

Could there be option to enable/disable transparent chat? I mean now I cant use chat at all while healing because I cant see if someone needs link for example.

Well, I think we'll return everything to what it was before quite soon, and working on creating this option may even take longer time. 

I am so lucky , got the same smiley in daily quest : :

attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-12-01 19-41-14-412.jpg

Lucky indeed, I've done quest every day and got no smiley and no costume. I want noob costume so bad :(

Damn. I love the German localization, but is not funny being killed by elves when you are having a nice chat with your friends. I didn't even see him getting closer :unknw: :aggressive: