[2016.11.28] Week of thrilling bounty!

Daria

Vs4GMoi.png

Week of thrilling bounty!

There is only one week left till the end of the Median Night feast and we are happy to announce a special event to celebrate it:
Week of thrilling bounty! It starts on 28.11 at 12:00 CET and will last till the end of the holiday.

Hey-hey, it's Mister Pumpkino, at your service! The last week of the holiday is here and these days you're going to receive the double amount of goods from me! And sometimes even more! Prepare some free space in your bags and don't forget to say "Thank you, Mister Pumpkino!" to draw more luck. Okay, what are you waiting for, the rewards are already there!

- drop rate of unique accessories and weapon in all holiday Dungeons is doubled;
- drop rate of unique clown masks with Vampirism is doubled;
- drop rate of "Valdemar" and "Widow's dress" costumes from Valdemar's chest is doubled;
- the amount of Good Luck tokens given for Nightmare Parade ride for the players of 20-24 and 25-28 levels is doubled;
- the amount of Guild points given in all holiday Dungeons is tripled;
- the amount of Crimson Corundums given for winning the Guild Tournament (places 1-3) is doubled;
- Guilds that take places 4-10 in the Guild Tournament will get Crimson Corundums as the reward.

P.S. Oh, and give my best regards to Sam Hain! I mean... nevermind.

Am I the only player in the game who didn't get the shadow of a drop after having made 257 runs? What the hell! :diablo:

Am I the only player in the game who didn't get the shadow of a drop after having made 257 runs? What the hell! :diablo:

In that case, this week is just for you. Good luck, bro! :clapping:

Hi Daria, what Sam Hain drops ? Maybe something else his suit and def-dmg spheres ? Like lifesteal masks maybe   :blush:

You wish! ;D 

Apart from his costume, it's just usual stuff: relics, minions, cats and essences, spheres and so on.

You wish! ;D 

Apart from his costume, it's just usual stuff: relics, minions, cats and essences, spheres and so on.

Okay Daria ,  I wanna ask same question again any guild level up discounts soon ? or how often guild level up discounts occur ? Please , need some information about that  :give_rose:

Help! My friend Belkens from EU says no drops all event and still none with 2x drop rate. Help! Xd :excl:

Ohh poor him... -_-

Okay Daria ,  I wanna ask same question again any guild level up discounts soon ? or how often guild level up discounts occur ? Please , need some information about that  :give_rose:

Oh, sorry for not noticing the question. Well, I don't have any information about that. I guess, we'll just have to wait for it in the game. :unknw:

Will I still get drops at the level 20 dungeon if I am level 23?^^

Nope, only +2 levels to the recommended.

Okay Daria , I wanna ask same question again any guild level up discounts soon ? or how often guild level up discounts occur ? Please , need some information about that :give_rose:

it been 3 times so far, two last times it was in June-July, I have high doubts it will be then as before, just get ready for that :[