Rogue needs paralysis!

Teewas

Ok ok so im sure everyone has noticed that alot of elf classes have some bs skill that basically imobolizes you and you get killed because one you cant use skills and 2 you cant attack...what?!?!?! HEY!! I would love to be able to do that to enimies, wouldnt you (dont say "teewas change classes", NO! I LIKE MY ROG)

ANYWAYS how bout you give us rogues a skill like that. It only makes sense, instead of gougue which btw SUCKS! any opinions?

You can gouge to freaking GO INVISIBLE, whatelse do you want?-_-

Considering rogues are a op damage class and can already kill people insanely fast, where would be the fairness? And there are other mc/forsaken classes that have stun, so make use of them

Considering rogues are a op damage class and can already kill people insanely fast, where would be the fairness? And there are other mc/forsaken classes that have stun, so make use of them

BDs kill faster and got Hamstring. The irony.

Rogues are weak shits atm, agree.

But what happens when you dont get to gougue? You stand there for a minute and get destroyed easy...not being able to move or use skills...

Silence guuuud...stun seems deadly(if long stun),considering burst dmg. Low amp insta-die.

Yes !! Make Silence effect for rogue !! with Silence u can still do auto atk.

Rogue need a skill with Silence Effect or Stun Skill.

BD "Hamstring" is count as Immobilize + Silence (similar to stun) + Dmg

I think nobody would complain about Hamstring if it would not stun :D

My rogue feels useless after they "removed" the reflexes skill so I think it could use a little buff :)

My bd also feels useless since counter strike was nerfed....I think it needs a buff to make it op again as well ::)

BD still 2 stuns, shield, 3 dmg skills + dmg increase skill + faction dmg buff, ability to get as high dodge as rogue.. still destroys +10 rogues with 1 hamstring + rush combo even without counter

Back to the topic. I agree that rogue needs a stun

Rogues don't need anything atm. If you build for fero and dodge with a decent chunk of resi you can kill anything and everything. With maybe exception of barb dk and pala if they know what they are doing. You don't need a 2nd stun. Tbh the classes are balanced quite well atm (Bds are still a bit op, but hey atleast they tried and nerfed cs). 

Raislin, full resi druid can kill +10 fero rogue even if they miss song. Range has so many stuns that they can kite forever, same with mage. Priests just run, use elusive and let screen bug do the job. Pala's 3 stun skills will destroy u too.

I thnik we shouldn't forget about this cycle "dps>caster>tanker>dps"

-If priest use elusive threat on you just use elusive jump and gouge them, rogue can hide when they feel they gonna lose, priest don't have AoE or anything that can remove stealth, it's hard for priest to win against rogue, most of time it's gonna end draw  :P

-in my opinion rogue shouldn't easily win againts pala cuz they are tanker

-for druid, they are op anyway, just blame them don't need to drag other classes :blush:

-you rogues still can kill ranger easily right? no pvp ranger in EU dunno abt US, in RU rogue will be dead meat

-exception for mage, in my opinion mages are anti-rogue if you look from their skill (dragon eye and ton of AoE skills)

Edited by Jzargo

Raislin, full resi druid can kill +10 fero rogue even if they miss song. Range has so many stuns that they can kite forever, same with mage. Priests just run, use elusive and let screen bug do the job. Pala's 3 stun skills will destroy u too.

Pala's teleport is annoying yes but i think foj and shield are fine. They should just go back to the combo requirement with banner they had when the skill was released. Personally i've seen plenty of rogues kill +10 druids. Altho it depends heavily if the druid has a lot of cdr or not. And the only good priest in eu is vavavi rest are jokes, bug pos elusive is kinda stupid but what can you do maybe next time don't build for full pene and get some mreg instead, makes fighting priests easy.

Pala's teleport is annoying yes but i think foj and shield are fine. They should just go back to the combo requirement with banner they had when the skill was released. Personally i've seen plenty of rogues kill +10 druids. Altho it depends heavily if the druid has a lot of cdr or not. And the only good priest in eu is vavavi rest are jokes, bug pos elusive is kinda stupid but what can you do maybe next time don't build for full pene and get some mreg instead, makes fighting priests easy.

What class you play at EU? Mc or Elf?

I play every class. Altho my chosen characters are pretty weak. Need to do something with them at some point.

As i said i play every class i dont main any particular one lol.

I thnik we shouldn't forget about this cycle "dps>caster>tanker>dps"

-If priest use elusive threat on you just use elusive jump and gouge them, rogue can hide when they feel they gonna lose, priest don't have AoE or anything that can remove stealth, it's hard for priest to win against rogue, most of time it's gonna end draw  :P

-in my opinion rogue shouldn't easily win againts pala cuz they are tanker

-for druid, they are op anyway, just blame them don't need to drag other classes :blush:

-you rogues still can kill ranger easily right? no pvp ranger in EU dunno abt US, in RU rogue will be dead meat

-exception for mage, in my opinion mages are anti-rogue if you look from their skill (dragon eye and ton of AoE skills)

Gouge priest, hit 1-2 times then he uses armistice. then word power then elusive again. They can repeat that cycle  and it's nearly impossible to kill them. And rogue wins range easily? Range has 3 stun skills that don't break when they hit the enemy + trap + very high dmg too when rogue has 0 that kind of stun. Without stuns you are paper in pvp.

yep it's hard for rogue to kill priest :blush: , but it also hard for priest to kill rogue because when they have a chance to escape they will play hide and seek until time in arena is over and priest can't find them, pumpkin skill from hallowen is the best skill for priest to find rogues :crazy:

As i said i play every class i dont main any particular one lol.

I recently finished NNB and was just getting better...but then I had to look at your avatar TnT

I miss it so...

Edited by Shuggar

BDs kill faster and got Hamstring. The irony.

Rogues are weak shits atm, agree.

Yeah but rogue can go invis! such an upper hand especially as they get extra dmg if they attack whilst invis!!! id say it was pretty balanced if you ask me especially with the kind of expert skills they both get