[2016.11.25] Payment changes in Eurozone

Daria

tMWjBbC.png

Dear players!

We'd like to announce some payment changes in Eurozone. Now all countries that use euro as their common currency have new package prices.

Now you can buy:

200 Miracle coins -  1.99 EUR
550 Miracle coins - 4.99 EUR
1 300 Miracle coins - 9.99 EUR
3 000 Miracle coins - 19.99 EUR
8 500 Miracle coins - 49.99 EUR
19 000 Miracle coins - 99.99 EUR

New package prices are valid for all payment systems: Google Play, AppStore, WinPhone, Amazon, PayPal, Xsolla.

Take care and good luck in the game!
AIGRIND

20 € more for 26k coins. They already were really expensive and now even more. I think even less people will buy now. Bad move in my opinion.

Agree and disagree. Higher prices mean that people will be less tempted to purchase them, but hey. Half (Rough estimate) of Warspear's playerbase is addicted and won't really care.

Agree and disagree. Higher prices mean that people will be less tempted to purchase them, but hey. Half (Rough estimate) of Warspear's playerbase is addicted and won't really care.

There may be just a few players who don't care of this price increase. Other people will think whether they should spend money on this anymore or not(including me). It's better to have 1000 people buying coins for a little less price than 50 people for a litte higher price.

Especially when u can't really do much in this game. When u amp your characters to 10 and win arena seasons the game becomes quite boring. No challenge anymore.

There may be just a few players who don't care of this price increase. Other people will think whether they should spend money on this anymore or not(including me). It's better to have 1000 people buying coins for a little less price than 50 people for a litte higher price.

Especially when u can't really do much in this game. When u amp your characters to 10 and win arena seasons the game becomes quite boring. No challenge anymore.

True, but trust me: playing low amped is boring af too, because no one invites these "noobs".

I agree. I had a little plan in my mind about a purchase, but not if with the same ammount of money I receive way less. Mmm... :mega_shok:

Btw is that a clover leaf on the coins? And you devs say that mcoins don't affect in-game luck. -_-

Edited by Gladiator

Btw is that a clover leaf on the coins? And you devs say that mcoins don't affect in-game luck. -_-

3 leaves....it brings bad luck! :dirol: so mcoin users are supposed to be unluckier than non mcoin users :3

The proof to everyone who says that mcoin users are lucky!

Edited by Julie

if anything you should have made the price smaller. Quess im not buying coins as often anymore.  :facepalm: Time to use us proxy so i can use $. :crazy:  

They try to make the game less pay to win.

Like Kimkaa said, in this way buy for example a set of signs for a high prize and have bad luck in amp will only means a waste of time for everyone who spend all the day to farm golds  :mega_shok:  

That's only my opinion

Ps: Aglaophotis, I don't how much is a set of signs in your server, because in Emerald only few people sell it for high prize nonetheless the discount

Edited by Liidert