[2016.11.23] Game servers stop on 24.11

Peter_Munk

OeUcgZD.jpg

Hello there, warriors!

Attention! On November 24 at 9:00 CET our game servers will be stopped due to a minor functional update. The game will be unavailable for about 2 hours.

Update 6.2.1 will bring:

- new task description interface. The quest goal will be displayed apart from a full description that will be shown in additional menu.

xUnXOld.png  h46P4am.png  FEvsz33.png

UbQsRGy.png  e4FSdgU.png

- German localization that will cover interface, quest goals, item names and other information (except for the full quest description).
- improved work of game clients.

Please, don’t plan anything significant in the game at this time.

P.S. Horror Circus continues!

AIGRIND

Why haven't you removed bow xbow drops from Legions side? Proof Developers continue to troll us. Block armors parry helms...where are they? Don't forget about us please

Do not hesitate to test it and tell us if something wrong :)

Will this fix the bug about "Stealth potion" and "Unbalanced glow on dual-weilder" also?

Why haven't you removed bow xbow drops from Legions side? Proof Developers continue to troll us. Block armors parry helms...where are they? Don't forget about us please

The only one trolling you is yourself 

gm wont change drop system they said so already.

there's enough other ways to get block and parry in ur armour

That's not possible, regrettably. Perhaps a shared market will be added in a future.

That's not possible, regrettably. Perhaps a shared market will be added in a future.

I believe very long ago its already added.. the dealer at Nadir connect both elves and mcs market.. but they removed it.

But still, they said save Xbow/Bow  for future use update its like there is 3rd Faction update that MC side will able to use bows.. But it's already 7 years :D by the time the new classes pop out, all bows is cheap already..

Edited by Kelvzs

The only one trolling you is yourself 

gm wont change drop system they said so already.

there's enough other ways to get block and parry in ur armour

There's other ways to get block and parry and then there's getting them in armor and helm. There hasn't been a block armor since lv 20 gear. GM getting lazy not giving us 2 sets like before. As for not being possible to remove bow drops; There is Sentinel dg and then there's Legion dg. That simple.

There's other ways to get block and parry and then there's getting them in armor and helm. There hasn't been a block armor since lv 20 gear. GM getting lazy not giving us 2 sets like before. As for not being possible to remove bow drops; There is Sentinel dg and then there's Legion dg. That simple.

I believe they said if they remove Bow/Xbow drop from MC side, then all the weapon drop rate on MC side will increased.. So they said they can't do that..

Why haven't you removed bow xbow drops from Legions side?

let's answer this question for 1001 time:

the drop system is common for both factions, dungeons can't be made separately for each faction.

That's why we can't remove some stuff from your drop: no bow fo MCs means no bows for Elves.

Is it clear? Let's stop these question already. Thank you.

I believe they said if they remove Bow/Xbow drop from MC side, then all the weapon drop rate on MC side will increased.. So they said they can't do that..

Well that sound more accurate but its a shame when legion drop it. This means Elf have a better drop rate on a useful item... 

Well that sound more accurate but its a shame when legion drop it. This means Elf have a better drop rate on a useful item... 

Also there won't be new factions using cbow in Legion side. (

read what roland said, and get a basic idea of how the game actually is constructed. drop system comes before and independent of your player's faction. the whole game isn't going to be rewritten for a few salty players

Also there won't be new factions using cbow in Legion side. (

Ikr.. they should've make at least 1 class from legion using bows.. ya why only elf side got a ranged-dps..

let's answer this question for 1001 time:

the drop system is common for both factions, dungeons can't be made separately for each faction.

That's why we can't remove some stuff from your drop: no bow fo MCs means no bows for Elves.

Is it clear? Let's stop these question already. Thank you.

roland is thhat u on ur profile picture? XD bcoz ive seen people using this in other places, like youtube for example

roland is thhat u on ur profile picture? XD bcoz ive seen people using this in other places, like youtube for example

nope, this is Clint Eastwood as his movie character.

read what roland said, and get a basic idea of how the game actually is constructed. drop system comes before and independent of your player's faction. the whole game isn't going to be rewritten for a few salty players

As a PvE rogue and DGs-Spammer in Legion side.. As long as i didn't get Bow im good.. But if i get one i will just "Oh well.. Maybe it's not my lucky day.."

Well fortunately so far i only get 2-3 Bow Drops

I hope i didn't get em in the future..

But lately.. There is not only Bow/Cbow is useless.. Even the 1h-Mace, and Spear Lv.25 is a bad luck to get.. cause of the Magic Dmg in first stats that only suited for paladin.. and useless in Legion side..

Like one of my friends, 2 hours dungeon run and got 3 bows.. In Luck u can said he really lucky to be able to get 3 weapons from DG with low drop rate.. But just wrong weapon for Legion side :P

Edited by Kelvzs

As a PvE rogue and DGs-Spammer in Legion side.. As long as i didn't get Bow im good.. But if i get one i will just "Oh well.. Maybe it's not my lucky day.."

Well fortunately so far i only get 2-3 Bow Drops

I hope i didn't get em in the future..

Like one of my friends, 2 hours dungeon run and got 3 bows.. In Luck u can said he really lucky to be able to get 3 weapons from DG with low drop rate.. But just wrong weapon for Legion side :P

xD i just refuse to see a bow as a weapon

for me it's not a weapon, it's junk, so it doesnt bother me when i drop it

If you don't express your concerns then nobody will hear you. A few salty players? I speak on behalf of all Legion side. Game Can be fixed but they decide not to. Why? Because not all Legion have expressed themselves like I have. This is called the power of unity. Dungeons can be made separately if you know the mechanics of the game. A true developer can tell you how. But since I don't have enough support I will be silent about this from now on. I love Warspear and simply suggesting an improvement. 

If you don't express your concerns then nobody will hear you. A few salty players? I speak on behalf of all Legion side. Game Can be fixed but they decide not to. Why? Because not all Legion have expressed themselves like I have. This is called the power of unity. Dungeons can be made separately if you know the mechanics of the game. A true developer can tell you how. But since I don't have enough support I will be silent about this from now on. I love Warspear and simply suggesting an improvement. 

Plus, lately not only Cbow/Bow is useless in Legion side..

Even 1h-Mace and Spears dropped in new DGs (Specialy the new level 25/26 update) with Magic Dmg in 1st stats which made specialy for paladin (Sentinel side).. So yes.. Legion side must have lower level weapon used then Sentinel side always..

This is why our Legion side is always weaker than Sentinel.

Servers are up, but I notice nothing different from my device. Should I, perhaps, wait the update to be available in the store?