Why Rogue class is most hated by developers of Warspear?

elfkillerr

I halfway agree with you elfkiller :facepalm: I see all you rouges who run up on me in stealth, I get you to low health then you gouge and stealth again. ( Killeras, Noobiline, Disturber :facepalm:)When I come out of it I just duck the shit out of you. Idk if that a bug or what but its fun to imagine your pissed off faces when I walk away farther into your land  8)

wow looks like the most-knowing and most-experienced about rogues are those who've never played them.  :good:

100% agree  :lol: :lol: :crazy:

:facepalm:Rouges dont gotta do shit they can run and hide all day and attack when they. think ur not paying attention then when they half dead they run or gouge you. Beat a rouge cant win with out steatlh :mega_shok:

Rogues uses light weigth armor,so they have low defense.Better use stealth for more power.

:facepalm: Rouges dont gotta do shit they can run and hide all day and attack when they. think ur not paying attention then when

they half dead they run or gouge you. Beat a rouge cant win with out steatlh

• 1 month later...

it`s simple, devs play world of warcraft, see kuzmitch facebook as proof, because rogues own the duck out of most classes there, devs are pissed off from getting killed in arena bullyed outside arena with stun locks disarms and other op shit, and take it out on us here  :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Rogue U.P.???

Hmm na

Ppl complain, mainly because they want to build a Super Human/ Super Elf, a war machine and expert hunter and all that

Each class has a role/purpose. Yes true, healers, with high amp,  and good skill, can solo bosses. And ranged players seem to have an advantage against melee on 1v1

but just try to be a team player. Know the role of your class, and play tactically cooperating with the other classes to out-strategize the enemy. Instead of trying to build an almighty character and try to rush the enemy.

Im not saying thats what you do. or anybody in specific. But it would be sad to see a decrease in rogue/bd population simply because of all these threads and posts of complaints. Nobody is gonna want to make these. Soon warspear wont be mc vs fb, it will be Shamans vs rangers

wise words  :yahoo:

person got to know classes he weak agains and classes he good against

as for me when i go arena i use asimatic on the class OP against me then tears on the other guy so i hit the first guy with tears +30%! (i love this part where i revenge from him being op against me) and solo the other guy while shielding ne and healing my mate who still attacking the first guy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, the time it takes for stealth to work after clicking it is dependant on your PING. ( net connection), When i click stealth it works almost instantaniously.

Firstly, the time it takes for stealth to work after clicking it is dependant on your PING. ( net connection), When i click stealth it works almost instantaniously.

Yup, normally I get huge lag ( Like right now ) with 2000-3000 ping, and when I press stealth near hostile mobs with the Protection buff from logging in/crossing and press stealth sometimes the buff goes off without stealth and I get attacked.

• 11 months later...

Slay, retard, please shut up :diablo: . u not rogue , so u dont know about this bugs and dont care about them.  :facepalm: All rogues , with any  kind of connection or device have these bugs. stealth works after 1-2 second after u press it, sometimes it doesnt work even if u press it, u need press SECOND, THIRD time to make it work. Till u make it work after several trys mobs or enemy players already see u and attack. THIS SHIT MUST BE FIXED.

Stealth is skill with few bugs, but bcuz of them ull probably lose in pvp. If u run than press stealth it will work right away, but if u stand press stealth button than run it will reset, idk why but it will always reset. And problem of rouges is that if some1 is runing from them 1 spuare away, u wont catch him. Thats cuz rouge has no ranged skill like bds hamstring. Thats melee attack but hits few spuares away, devs pls fix that bug. And why is rouge only melee dmg dealer in game, that makes him overpowered by any other class.

• 2 weeks later...

You waste your repair scrolls because you gain your reputation by disturbing low level elfs and when they become stronger they revenge to you lmao.

Try find better network or better device and you will not complain about stealth button.

Btw, you said you will quit but still here crying...

There is no bug as you said so Kuzmitch will not hear you

I am done here  :facepalm:

lmaoo :crazy:

Stealth is skill with few bugs, but bcuz of them ull probably lose in pvp. If u run than press stealth it will work right away, but if u stand press stealth button than run it will reset, idk why but it will always reset. And problem of rouges is that if some1 is runing from them 1 spuare away, u wont catch him. Thats cuz rouge has no ranged skill like bds hamstring. Thats melee attack but hits few spuares away, devs pls fix that bug. And why is rouge only melee dmg dealer in game, that makes him overpowered by any other class.

Hmmm... true, it happens to me too, standing in a spot and trying to use stealth doesn't react quickly unless you start running... And pls make ranged skill for rogue, thanks  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That's the reason? Damn :c

• 4 weeks later...

Unless a caster is fully amped, I can beat any shaman, necro, warlock, druid, mage, and priest 1v1. That's IF there not fully amp +10. Every class has a weakness ask saffo, he knows.