Why Rogue class is most hated by developers of Warspear?

elfkillerr

Reasons why I say that gamemakers of Warspear hate Rogue class:

1. All other classes have fail in one of their skills. Rogues have fails in 2 skills:  :diablo: STEALTH AND GOUGE. :wacko:

I am tiired of being seen by mobs and enemy players and being killed.  :diablo: every ducking day i waste repair scrolls because of this shit. :facepalm: . If it  is bug of stealth skill, why they dont fix it??? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

2. Rogue skills do not work in time when u press skill button. For example >>> STEALTH . Sometimes it works after 1-2 seconds after i press it. Second shit with stealth: Sometimes i need press 2-3 times to make it work. I press it >>> skill button gets dark, it seems like it is going to work >>> but it turns active again. As if i didnt touch it. WHAT THE duck IT IS? :diablo:

WHY SKILLS OF OTHERS CLASSES WORK IN TIME WHEN YOU PRESS IT AND THEY HAVE FAILS ONLY IN ONE OF THEIR SKILLS? AND WHY ROGUES HAVE THIS SHIT WITH THEIR SKILLS?

Instead of deleting bless skill of ranger class developers of warspear making rogue class so pathetic. DEAR KUZMITCH, PLEASE FIX THIS BUGS OF ROGUE CLASS.

it`s simple, devs play world of warcraft, see kuzmitch facebook as proof, because rogues own the duck out of most classes there, devs are pissed off from getting killed in arena bullyed outside arena with stun locks disarms and other op shit, and take it out on us here  :facepalm:

You waste your repair scrolls because you gain your reputation by disturbing low level elfs and when they become stronger they revenge to you lmao.

Try find better network or better device and you will not complain about stealth button.

Btw, you said you will quit but still here crying...

There is no bug as you said so Kuzmitch will not hear you

I am done here  :facepalm:

Stealth bug happens to me all the time.  Grays out then resets. 

I am done here  :facepalm:

[move]    o O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O     

o

TrollingTrolleyTrollingTrolleyTrollingTrollingTrollingTrolley

OO---OO---OO---OO---OO---OO---OO---OO---OO---OO---OO[/move]

Rogue U.P.???

Hmm na

Ok look. Maybe we dont have balance now (some will say "maybe" is an understatement")

but warspear is still developing.

How do we know how "balance" is gonna be in the views of the devs?

they might think: lets make FB > MC,

And forsaken > chosen, but together,

Sentinels = Legion balance

See, maybe they dont intend on making each class balanced individually against each other, but rather, combining each class' pros and cons to make classes balanced as a team

Ppl complain, mainly because they want to build a Super Human/ Super Elf, a war machine and expert hunter and all that

Each class has a role/purpose. Yes true, healers, with high amp,  and good skill, can solo bosses. And ranged players seem to have an advantage against melee on 1v1

but just try to be a team player. Know the role of your class, and play tactically cooperating with the other classes to out-strategize the enemy. Instead of trying to build an almighty character and try to rush the enemy.

Im not saying thats what you do. or anybody in specific. But it would be sad to see a decrease in rogue/bd population simply because of all these threads and posts of complaints. Nobody is gonna want to make these. Soon warspear wont be mc vs fb, it will be Shamans vs rangers

Same thing happens to me too, when I click it, it takes like 1-2 seconds to work but I'm sure in that time it is really working, the bad thing is that it makes us waste 1-2 seconds of our very short 10 second pathetic button with a 24 second cooldown that these people call a Rogues signiture skill, stealth  :facepalm:  Yes, I have a good connection, when I click crossing it goes to next map immediately.

And the rest of you guys don't know shit, Don't post fake information, Play Rogue before you start denying bug reports cause you don't want Rogues to be balanced, get your facts straight and stop being a useless troll.

as I can see, Slay has already made many fake info posts  :facepalm:

Slay, retard, please shut up :diablo: . u not rogue , so u dont know about this bugs and dont care about them.  :facepalm: All rogues , with any  kind of connection or device have these bugs. stealth works after 1-2 second after u press it, sometimes it doesnt work even if u press it, u need press SECOND, THIRD time to make it work. Till u make it work after several trys mobs or enemy players already see u and attack. THIS SHIT MUST BE FIXED.

Reasons why I say that gamemakers of Warspear hate Rogue class:

1. All other classes have fail in one of their skills. Rogues have fails in 2 skills:  :diablo: STEALTH AND GOUGE. :wacko:  (They are not Failed lol try to ask sulla or marcin some tactic  :bad:  these skills is the best what rogue have)

I am tiired of being seen by mobs and enemy players and being killed.  :diablo: every ducking day i waste repair scrolls because of this shit. :facepalm: .( why u think what u are the only one? ) If it  is bug of stealth skill, why they dont fix it??? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

2. Rogue skills do not work in time when u press skill button. For example >>> STEALTH . Sometimes it works after 1-2 seconds after i press it. Second shit with stealth: Sometimes i need press 2-3 times to make it work. I press it >>> skill button gets dark, it seems like it is going to work >>> but it turns active again. As if i didnt touch it. WHAT THE duck IT IS? :diablo:  (i thought all classes have this bug, its happens on my bd too, no matter how good connection is)

Ok Mecha, I'm gonna take this post apart for a minute bear with me. 

Rogue U.P.???

Hmm na

Did the OP (original poster) say that rogues were underpowered?  No he said two of rogues skills fail, and has a strange reset bug.  Which is correct.

Ppl complain, mainly because they want to build a Super Human/ Super Elf, a war machine and expert hunter and all that

No they complain about obvious imbalances and bugs that result in their gameplay experience being diminished. 

Each class has a role/purpose. Yes true, healers, with high amp,  and good skill, can solo bosses. And ranged players seem to have an advantage against melee on 1v1

So a specific set of classes are overpowered invididually, and a specific group of classes (Ranged) are over powered against another group (melee)...

...At least we agree on this one point you make.

but just try to be a team player. Know the role of your class, and play tactically cooperating with the other classes to out-strategize the enemy. Instead of trying to build an almighty character and try to rush the enemy.

Im not saying thats what you do. or anybody in specific.

So basically you're saying you prefer that this game is balanced around 5v5 so you can continue to enjoy your ranged dominance instead of having a game balanced on the individual level.  The problem is, there are very few times people roll around in large groups for pvp.  Why is arena 2v2 the most popular? Ask yourself why people don't 5v5 more? 

Furthermore if what you were saying is true (that the game is balanced around 5v5) then why was Barbarians Chop Skill reduced and Stealth duration dropped?  If FB characters had only "known their role" perhaps they would have found the same enjoyment you expect us to find in dying easily and often. 

But it would be sad to see a decrease in rogue/bd population simply because of all these threads and posts of complaints. Nobody is gonna want to make these. Soon warspear wont be mc vs fb, it will be Shamans vs rangers

If you haven't noticed, ranger is the single most populated class in the game.  It's been that way since I started playing this game when everyone was still in ranks and only had two skills.  People flock to powerful classes not what some internet forum people say.  It's already shamans vs rangers (and druids). 

I don't have a problem with stealth normally besides getting detected by players sometimes ( this is not a bug though according to the first astral lab update info) but I do have an issue with gouge. I pvp quite a lot with it and it fails numerous times and is pretty stupid. It totally ruins my fights in general and easily turns a win into a loss. This is not like other stun skills that basically work as they were intended(besides hamstring, I donno why this can be dodged/parried) you can't attack a person like the other ones so this should never fail.

I have played basically every class so I have a pretty good understanding on what should be balanced and rogues gouge is definately in the list if not at the top of the list(under rangers overpowered blessing) that needs to be fixed.

I don't have a problem with stealth normally besides getting detected by players sometimes ( this is not a bug though according to the first astral lab update info) but I do have an issue with gouge. I pvp quite a lot with it and it fails numerous times and is pretty stupid. It totally ruins my fights in general and easily turns a win into a loss. This is not like other stun skills that basically work as they were intended(besides hamstring, I donno why this can be dodged/parried) you can't attack a person like the other ones so this should never fail.

I have played basically every class so I have a pretty good understanding on what should be balanced and rogues gouge is definately in the list if not at the top of the list(under rangers overpowered blessing) that needs to be fixed.

the 20 second cooldown of a failing skill is a nice joke.

blind and roots which never fail and can atk the enemy during it, 15 seconds only.

I agree with edge. 

Also, when I used to play my ranger, if blessing failed, it DIDN'T matter, because I was still hitting the opponent.

Stealth and Gouge DO matter for a rogue.

So basically in my daily gank runs, deep in opposing faction territory, I needed my stealth/gouge more than I needed blessing.

I agree 100%.  I actually supported the stealth nerf bc permainvisible was unbalanced.  I just used that example to make a point to Mecha. 

I do wonder why there is such a quick action taken on an OP rogue skill and zero action taken on an OP ranger skill.  My only conclusion is that there is such a vast overpopulation of rangers that Devs are worried a nerf would hit them where it counts $$$.

Ok Mecha, I'm gonna take this post apart for a minute bear with me.  Did the OP (original poster) say that rogues were underpowered?  No he said two of rogues skills fail, and has a strange reset bug.  Which is correct.

No they complain about obvious imbalances and bugs that result in their gameplay experience being diminished.  So a specific set of classes are overpowered invididually, and a specific group of classes (Ranged) are over powered against another group (melee)...

...At least we agree on this one point you make. So basically you're saying you prefer that this game is balanced around 5v5 so you can continue to enjoy your ranged dominance instead of having a game balanced on the individual level.  The problem is, there are very few times people roll around in large groups for pvp.  Why is arena 2v2 the most popular? Ask yourself why people don't 5v5 more? 

Furthermore if what you were saying is true (that the game is balanced around 5v5) then why was Barbarians Chop Skill reduced and Stealth duration dropped?  If FB characters had only "known their role" perhaps they would have found the same enjoyment you expect us to find in dying easily and often. 

If you haven't noticed, ranger is the single most populated class in the game.  It's been that way since I started playing this game when everyone was still in ranks and only had two skills.  People flock to powerful classes not what some internet forum people say.  It's already shamans vs rangers (and druids).

I know mr elfkiller wasnt saying rogues are UP. My post was towards all ppl posting about how their class is being screwed.

remember when rogues could only use daggers?

I personally prefer 1v1. I dont roam around in groups unless hunting bosses or if I get invited to a pt. But I doubt the devs will make the classes diverse and still keep 100% balance

I know mr elfkiller wasnt saying rogues are UP. My post was towards all ppl posting about how their class is being screwed.

remember when rogues could only use daggers?

I personally prefer 1v1. I dont roam around in groups unless hunting bosses or if I get invited to a pt. But I doubt the devs will make the classes diverse and still keep 100% balance

Fair points.  I disagree that balance can't be achieved though.  Maybe you're right that developers won't balance it, but it is feasible to do so and remain diverse..  The game is very close it just needs small tweaks.  Blessing could be changed to a damage add that works on every attack for a smaller amount.  It would be the same amount of damage over time, but it would prevent someone from dying without ever getting a chance to fight back.  They could change combat so only melee attacks gave the stagger effect to balance melee verses ranged.  Or allow parry to work on spells and arrows. 

Theres lots of small changes they could make that wouldn't drastically alter gameplay and would help balance things.  They could but aren't making these changes. 

Fair points.  I disagree that balance can't be achieved though.  Maybe you're right that developers won't balance it, but it is feasible to do so and remain diverse..  The game is very close it just needs small tweaks.  Blessing could be changed to a damage add that works on every attack for a smaller amount.  It would be the same amount of damage over time, but it would prevent someone from dying without ever getting a chance to fight back.  They could change combat so only melee attacks gave the stagger effect to balance melee verses ranged.  Or allow parry to work on spells and arrows. 

Theres lots of small changes they could make that wouldn't drastically alter gameplay and would help balance things.  They could but aren't making these changes.

I agree  :good:

true but once forsaken and chosen come, we are gonna have to go thru all this again

"pls remove paladins healing touch or healing aura, he is op"

"my bd is useless against dk"

"Rogues are sitting ducks vs mages"

"Barb vs priest = holy hell"

so, I think we are gonna see much more complaining before all is balanced

Listen, in update Kuzmitch said that some creatures can detect stealth  in laby update. he meant >> Parazytes in lab and beholder, not players. :diablo: He wrote "CREATURES".  :diablo: These creatures detect stealth 100%, no exclusions. But i being detected in arena, sometimes by mobs that normally cant see me, and by elfs outside arena.  :facepalm:

SO THIS IS A STUPID BUG, NOTHING ELSE. IT MUST BE FIXED.

THEY MAKING RANGERS OP AND TRYING TO MAKE ROGUES WEAK. RANGER BLESS NOT GOING TO BE DELETED. BUT ROGUES HAVE BUG IN STEALTH. THEY DID COOLDOWN OF STEALTH 22 SECONDS :wacko: . THEY TOOK INFINITE STEALTH FROM ROGUES. WE HAVE RESET BUG IN STEALTH SKILL BUTTON. BUT RANGERS STEAL HAVE BLESS. BECAUSE ABOUT 50% OF WARSPEAR PLAYERS ARE RANGERS. AND MOST OF INCOME COMING FROM THEM.

BTW. PLEASE WRITE POSTS THAT CCONCERN TOPIC THEME :give_rose:

P.S.

Today i had 2x stealth fail and 2x gouge fail in animated armor, within 2 minutes :wacko:

when stealth first came out, I was playing mc on vn. even then, I could see rogues in transparent sometimes.

Btw, the only skill that can affect invisible rogues is shamans quake. Elves dont have anything that can hit invisible players. is that balance??

when stealth first came out, I was playing mc on vn. even then, I could see rogues in transparent sometimes.

Btw, the only skill that can affect invisible rogues is shamans quake. Elves dont have anything that can hit invisible players. is that balance??

I am sorry, but u total noob, Mecha.

3x class can detect stealth.

1. Ranger >>> Beast trap skill

2. Shaman >>> Earthquake

3. Barbarian >>> Roar

Btw, rogue cannot use stealth  if barbarian use Chop  skill on him

So please shut the duck up

And, Why rogues have fails in 2x skills : Stealth and Gouge while all other classes have fail in only one of their skills???

WHERE BALANCE??? :diablo:

WHY GAMEMAKERS SO UNFAIR TO ROGUES??? :cray: :cray: :cray:

in pvp 1 vs 1 BD  with rogues  look wat happens

a  rogue  goes into stealth mode hits u 2 shots nd u hit him probably 1 (if u lucky nd no dodge ) nd then he gouges u nd again go stealth mode nd  at  every turn up he gets 2 shots nd the bd gets 1 . 

so now tell me  which  is more U.P class bd or rogue

ACCORDING TO ME THE CLASS TO WHICH REAL INJUSTICE IS DONE IS BD . ATLEAST  BARB  GOT  SKILLS  GOOD FOR PVP LIKE CHARGE BLEED ETC . 

I am sorry, but u total noob, Mecha.

3x class can detect stealth.

1. Ranger >>> Beast trap skill

2. Shaman >>> Earthquake

3. Barbarian >>> Roar

Btw, rogue cannot use stealth  if barbarian use Chop  skill on him

So please shut the duck up

Beast trap can barely count. in arena I often see rogues walk thru back and forth em like they arent even there.

and yea roar ( another mc skill, just like chop. Thanks for giving more truth to my point.

If Im noob, you are hopeless. Crying isnt gonna solve anything for you.

Everybody needs to stop crying. Its ok to give honest feedback to improve the game. Buy since v1.0 ppl have been crying. duck shop spear. This is cry spear.

i will stfu when all crybabies stfu

Elfkiller, its not a bug that you can be seen in stealth by players, it tends to happen if you stand close and still. All mobs can detects you in stealth too. The higher level mobs the more frequently they detect you.  The reset thing though only happens on stealth for me.  Never anything else.

true but once forsaken and chosen come, we are gonna have to go thru all this again

so, I think we are gonna see much more complaining before all is balanced

Of course new characters will require balancing.  However that doesn't mean we shouldn't ask for balance now.  Frankly think 3.0 is a lot farther away than most people think. 

Everybody needs to stop crying. Its ok to give honest feedback to improve the game. Buy since v1.0 ppl have been crying. duck shop spear. This is cry spear.

i will stfu when all crybabies stfu

See this is where you lose any credibility.  Who are you to judge whether its honest feedback or crying especially when all your classes are ranged? I find the people calling others cryers are the ones afraid to lose their spot at the top of the food chain.  If reading "crying" bothers you so much then why are you here, I mean honestly its the internet. 

Um no, I would be playing my original char (bd) if I hadnt lost it.

and wat I was trying to say was that there is a difference between feedback and flooding the forum. There are many posts in many different threads about this.

Back to my original point: theres still more stuff to be added

shamans summoning, rangers using animals, druids transformation.. etc

I think we will have better balance once the game is more developed.

Um no, I would be playing my original char (bd) if I hadnt lost it.

and wat I was trying to say was that there is a difference between feedback and flooding the forum. There are many posts in many different threads about this.

Sure there are lots of posts and threads on the issue of class balance.  But that should demonstrate just.how important it is to people.  The devs ask us to put our time and money into this game.  I don't see a problem with people getting frustrated and venting here.

Back to my original point: theres still more stuff to be added

shamans summoning, rangers using animals, druids transformation.. etc

I think we will have better balance once the game is more developed.

Perhaps assuming they bring back the advanced classes (I still remember wondering when I could choose between assassin and thief for my rogue).  However that's a long way off.  Why not balance the game now so we dont have more elfkillers who get frustrated and quit and stop buying mcoins.  The happier everyone is with their class, the more likely they are to spend money on it, which means aigrind can hire more programmers and 3.0 gets released sooner.

Of course there will always be noobs who want their class to fly and poop nukes, and nothing will ever make them happy.  But the better balanced the game is fundamentally, the better it is for everyone.

When stealth was first released you get detected if you stay near too long or use a skill while in stealth ( evasion )

Happened allot while doing Dinalt's Citadel with 5 rogues

and Gouge wasn't the fail skill 20 second wait per use as it is now

those where the good days, til Elves cried so hard, good times, remembered when they spammed their trade chat, such losers, pity :lol:

yea rogues got stealth reduced. But they still have crazy crit dmg :crazy:

I coulnt tell if at that time elves were crying bc i was killing viet elves :lol:

(no offense intended)

i]J[/i]

Rogue U.P.???

Hmm na

Im not saying thats what you do. or anybody in specific. But it would be sad to see a decrease in rogue/bd population simply because of all these threads and posts of complaints. Nobody is gonna want to make these. Soon warspear wont be mc vs fb, it will be Shamans vs rangers

I wish ppl would see this too. Every class have their ups and downs. So no one can out damage a ranger, what do we do about it? We play smarter, dont rush in to out damage him, its a fail. Trick him, suprise him, lock him down or keep him away. Arena is build for 2 or more players of a team. Play smart with your partner, dont rush straight onto their traps... I love the open maze map, theirs so many ways to attack and suprise ppl on that map. Me and HlBB had a feild day on that map killing 2 amped lvl20 rangers one day simple cause they were not expecting us to come where we came and so in 2 out of 3 fights they barely fired 1 arrow before it wass done. Ppl rush to hard in arena, its predictable. Like mecha said, play on your and your partners class strengths, use the map to your advantage, and if you can play with someone you know and that thinks like you do. Random partners severly lowers the chance to win if you dont know how they like to play.

btw rouges are not weak, they get free playground and first strikes unless their caught in quakes or traps. Thats one gigant advantage!

It will be good if devs will give any feedback about the future, what they are thinking and etc. Someone has mention about druids transformation skill... 2011-06-22  10:32am i created my druid... i was totally forgot why i was creating him... it was bcoz i thought what transformations skill will be released at the sumummer end  :facepalm:  i thought it will be so cool... the year have passed and there is no such a think yet... they deleted transformation from druid description...  :sorry:

Sometimes my flash strike resets too, but not often and its not the connection problem.

Guys u all can discuss but just dont try to insult or humiliate others...  if u just call everyone noobs and etc. u just show what u are immature  :facepalm:

Speaking of the devil it just happened :P played with madmaxx and he stunned nkha, I saw the animation and everything but then it did nothing and we got killed cause I was playing as ankh was stunned. Ankah did cast blessing just as max stunned and ankha was standing still. Im not sure if either of those two things messed up max stun or if it was purely random, but this is the first time ever I see rouge fail, when clearly the skill sequence was preformed without interuption...

in pvp 1 vs 1 BD  with rogues  look wat happens

a  rogue  goes into stealth mode hits u 2 shots nd u hit him probably 1 (if u lucky nd no dodge ) nd then he gouges u nd again go stealth mode nd  at  every turn up he gets 2 shots nd the bd gets 1 . 

lol? have you pvped a rogue with a bd or just talking crap? every turn 2 shots and bd 1?

maybe the noob bd forgot to use hamstring, maybe forgot also gouge is 20 second and stealth 24 second, so rogue can't spam gouge / stealth.

a smart bd can kill a rogue in a fair pvp, battle will depend crit /Dodge / parry luck to who wins, and reaction time.

if u click skill n move at d same movement most of d time skill resets keep d cursor at further dist n while moving use d skill it works donno for ur skill but my parry skill goes well wen i do dat

if u click skill n move at d same movement most of d time skill resets keep d cursor at further dist n while moving use d skill it works donno for ur skill but my parry skill goes well wen i do dat

Yep, skills reset if you walk after pressing button. I don't know if this is a bug or anything else.

lol? have you pvped a rogue with a bd or just talking crap? every turn 2 shots and bd 1?

maybe the noob bd forgot to use hamstring, maybe forgot also gouge is 20 second and stealth 24 second, so rogue can't spam gouge / stealth.

a smart bd can kill a rogue in a fair pvp, battle will depend crit /Dodge / parry luck to who wins, and reaction time.

hmm  gouze  nd  run  then  go  stealth then again come merci normal gouze ( start atk in  stealth ) nd  u see  hw  rogue  get  2 hit bd 1 . if  u smart  rogue  no chance bd kill u

hmm  gouze  nd  run  then  go  stealth then again come merci normal gouze ( start atk in  stealth ) nd  u see  hw  rogue  get  2 hit bd 1 . if  u smart  rogue  no chance bd kill u

cooldowns.

il say it again because people cannot read

gouge > 20 second

stealth > 22 second

after you use stealth or gouge once, you have to wait for there cooldowns to end =

not spammable in a fair 1 v 1 pvp.

a fast bd will be able to hamstring you during stealth > merci > normal, before you can gouge,theres 2 seconds of animation during the atk, where they can use hamstring. if you only use stealth  > Merci > gouge, still enough time for one hamstring, go play bd instead of easy mode druid to test it.

all melee are balanced in pvp against eachother, depending the players reaction time to use his skills, and luck usually decided the winner in fair pvp for them.